Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

All over the Sydney Melbourne double tonight, Brisbane have been shocking of late conceding 4 in their last two games.

Melbourne Victory also look like their getting back to their best.

Oh dear.... so was i

BTTS (avoiding wins in the FA Cup, you know what it's like)

Portsmouth v Bournemouth

Huddersfield v Cardiff

Swindon v Barnsley

York v Stevenage

Lincoln v Guiseley

Southport v Boreham Wood

Bolton v Leeds

Nottingham Forest v Watford

103/1

Eibar 29/20 at home to Malaga. Eibar are 6th and Malaga do tend to struggle away from home. Might have that, the Man Utd corners bet and Rotherham in a treble. Rotherham 5/4 at home to Charlton, and whilst Rotherham aren't exactly great, they did beat Bolton 4-0 and I'd argue in terms of the actual football Charlton are even worse than Bolton are.

Amazing Rotherham. Absolutely amazing. How the ****?

Football is pure luck. No doubt about it. I'm just going with instinct from now on. There's no logic.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Guest Col city fan

Amazing Rotherham. Absolutely amazing. How the ****?

Football is pure luck. No doubt about it. I'm just going with instinct from now on. There's no logic.

It's nearly all luck.

I bet on btts..which is all luck

Another surprise score. I literally don't know why I bother anymore. It just annoys me these days.

I'm not, it's a joke, odds are pretty poor, no value, and I was betting for the sake of betting, mainly boredom - That's the key word.

I have the odd bet at the weekend, mainly horses, might have the odd football bet of a couple of quid, but on a whole i'm done with football for the moment, I have been for a while, thus my lack of input (and moaning) in this thread recently.

It's hard because of the boredom point I mention, but what the point of being bored and losing money because of it?

Just had a bet on sky, it won but it's settled saying it hasn't and not payed out, anyone know what I can do?

firstly double check it was actually a winner.

if it was and you think you can prove it with links to results (reliable ones) send them to their live chat. some markets are settled manually and some sources vary in results on more obscure markets so it might just be a mistake, or their might be some rules meaning what you think is a winner is actually a loser.

they'll tell you either way if you contact them.