Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

if anyone wants anything to lob in an acca today, MvG wins the masters @ 8/11. he was incredible yesterday and apparently on the back of not his normal amount of practice. so he should be even better today. 

he was on a 9 darter after his first six darts 4 times in 11 legs yesterday, he averaged over 112 and was about 50% on the doubles. nobody beats that. 

especially when you consider that two people who, on their day, could come close to that in lewis and anderson are already out. plays half as well as last night and nobody gets close to him. 

Had 50p on Cambridge and Yes, Fleetwood and Yes, Cardiff and Yes and Charlton and Yes. It was 2800/1 would have returned £1400.

Cashed it out for 98 quid, it wouldn't have came off anyway.

Won another 20 quid off a 50p accy too yesterday. I've had worse days!

So I had WBA, Sheff Weds, Spurs, Man City, Reading, Arsenal, Blackburn, Bournemouth and Hull in a 9-fold acca. £3 returns around £750.

For 1 minute, around the 85th minute, all results were coming in. Hesitated on cashing out for £493... and Shrewsbury got a penalty.

Only now have I mustered the strength to tell my story.

The team starts with a 1 goal lead

Thanks. I thought so but I just can't see the appeal for it with big teams such as Man City-surely their odds will go even lower?  

EDIT- just realised it is good for huge stakes.  Ignore my question. 

Edited by The Blur

Thanks. I thought so but I just can't see the appeal for it with big teams such as Man City-surely their odds will go even lower?  

EDIT- just realised it is good for huge stakes.  Ignore my question. 

yeah the odds are low as you'd expect, probably between 1/6 & 1/10 for something like man city yesterday. but there's such a small risk in it, it means even if the favourite f ucks up and misses a load of sitters, or the team you've backed against get a dodgy last minute equaliser, you still win. 

easy to put 5 or 6 of them in an acca and get it to pay evens and all you've got to do is hope all the best teams in europe don't lose. obviously requires a big stake and a decent amount of bottle but like most odds on shots they come in more than they don't. 

So I had WBA, Sheff Weds, Spurs, Man City, Reading, Arsenal, Blackburn, Bournemouth and Hull in a 9-fold acca. £3 returns around £750.

For 1 minute, around the 85th minute, all results were coming in. Hesitated on cashing out for £493... and Shrewsbury got a penalty.

Surprised you had time to even cashout considering Peterborough equalised about 30 seconds after WBA scored haha.

That's a killer though. One of the mjaor downsides with cashout is that it usually leaves you thinking "what if..."

That was me! Could have had £100 on cash out but left it due to greed