Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Had a little one on Juve btts and win And Ajax btts and win

There ya go..did my homework. The two weaker sides were at home. But then Chievo couldn't even score one goal, whilst conceding four. Luck...or lack of it. Lost me a very tidy profit.

I personally hate the cash out option although it does come it handy, I've cashed out bets before with half the stake only for the bet to go on and win, nothing worse.

my rule is never cash out a bet that still has a chance if they are offering you lower than your stake, I regularly cash out bets when they are winning if its £10-30 short of the total winnings some go onto win anyway but you do get losers so it evens itself out.

its a bitch either way.

Christ Col we get it, you don't have to post the word luck in every post in this thread haha.

Need Chelsea to win for 60. If they do ht/ft that will go up to £100.

Also have over 6 cards in this napoli game at 8/13. It's 3-1 on cards at ht and looking quite fiesty.

p.s cheers ajax and pogba/dybala. Ajax with a 92nd minute goal conceded costing me a £25 win and Pogba and Dybala missing great chances at exactly the same time cost me a £30 win haha.

Edited by filbertway

Christ Col we get it, you don't have to post the word luck in every post in this thread haha.

Need Chelsea to win for 60. If they do ht/ft that will go up to £100.

Also have over 6 cards in this napoli game at 8/13. It's 3-1 on cards at ht and looking quite fiesty.

p.s cheers ajax and pogba/dybala. Ajax with a 92nd minute goal conceded costing me a £25 win and Pogba and Dybala missing great chances at exactly the same time cost me a £30 win haha.

didn't realise Ajaz conceded in the 92nd minute I had to go out so didn't have a chance of cash out as no phone with me, would of been £35/40 minimum for me

(a good example of the cash out feature)

Celtic....

Surely putting Celtic in to that bet barely made a difference to your possible winnings, a bad call I think mate.

I had a good weekend, Hull, Spurs and Man City £20 made £87.

Everton and Chelsea £20 made £38.

Tuesday night on:

Walsall away at Donny and Wolves at home to Bolton. £20 makes £83.

• Like 1