Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Surely putting Celtic in to that bet barely made a difference to your possible winnings, a bad call I think mate.

I had a good weekend, Hull, Spurs and Man City £20 made £87.

Everton and Chelsea £20 made £38.

Tuesday night on:

Walsall away at Donny and Wolves at home to Bolton. £20 makes £83.

They were all between 1/4 & 1/20. It wasn't the shortest odds in the bet, by a mile. It's easy to say it was a bad call when a long odds on loses.

They were all between 1/4 & 1/20. It wasn't the shortest odds in the bet, by a mile. It's easy to say it was a bad call when a long odds on loses.

Im assuming bayern was the shortest considering they were 1/10 before kick off :D

I needed another bayern goal last night for 150.

I lucked out abit with zlatan scoring in the 92nd minute to win me a fair amount though

Im assuming bayern was the shortest considering they were 1/10 before kick off :D

I needed another bayern goal last night for 150.

I lucked out abit with zlatan scoring in the 92nd minute to win me a fair amount though

Yeah just checked they were actually 1/80 haha. Managed to win some back on Madrid, PSG & Bayern.

Guest Col city fan

one for you Col... red car in one of the above matches and then they score from a corner 2 mins after lol

lol

then I lumped on Spezia, who then went on to win! Lovely....lol

lol

then I lumped on Spezia, who then went on to win! Lovely.... lol

lol nice, when they went 1 up cash out was £127 should of took it but they scored within 5 minutes, cash out dropped to £84 (70 stake) so took it a few mins before the 2nd went in.

but yeah the red card completly ****ed it, was looking like a draw all day long until the red.