Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

had PSG, Barca, Juve, Fiorentina last night all -1.5 latter two won but only by 1 goal.

Was looking at Aberdeen all day should have just stuck it on them back to bad habits again, need to just do singles and trebs, withrew about 750 since Saturday all from that £20 man u bet against the sheep.

Edited by whoareyaaa

Guest Col city fan

Shocking night, am guessing the Dutch don't take the cup competition very serious?

PSV? Wtf?

Edited by Col city fan

I don't get how the world number one goes 3-0 up and cruising and then starts playing like a complete spanner. Bloody ridiculous.

i didnt see it but did laugh when i looked back through the scorecard. take out a 167, go 3-0 up then just stop. 

PSG 8/11 away at Marseille is the best price I've seen this weekend. PSG are absolutely walking the league (I'll be amazed if they don't get over 100 points) and Marseille are very average nowadays. I'm tempted to even stick a bit on -1. I know they're rivals but there's too much of a gulf between the two now for it to not be an away win.

Although I've no doubt I'm quoting this on Sunday at 8pm with a "obviously PSG win their last 392 games out of a possible 394 but I back them heavily and they lose 2-0."

Some crackers for BTTS this weekend me think. Last time I thought that, I won like £150 (from a £300 returns that I split with my mate) so I do know what I am talking about folks. 

Edited by The Blur

Guest Col city fan

I've recently taken a dabble in this betting lark and I think I've spied a good one. Demichelis to get sent off at 25/1.

Welcome to the club H.

I've not gone for a sending off but for City to score a penno at 8/1