Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Northampton, flying at the top of the table. Should beat York City who are rock bottom

Southend worries me. I'm also wondering why are they above evens?!?!

Oh yeah Benik Afobe is 2/1 to score against Arsenal. I'm pretty sure he's going to be up for it against his old club and he's looking very confident

West Ham are 4/1 against Southampton on betfair. Wtf?

Edited by foxes21

Spill the beans then.

Ha, I was not really serious when I said I know what I am talking about but I did won £300

There is countless picks, I can't be too bothered to type them all but I think there is at least four matches in each league that stands a good chance of BTTS which is unusual- I'll use L1 as an example- Chesterfield/Posh, Gillingham/Swindon, Sheff Utd/Wigan and Walsall/Millwall but you can make a case for few more teams as well. 

Boro let me down in a double with Southend.

Made up for it winning a very random treble lol. Had Athletico, Northampton and some muck Israeli team called Hapoel Beer Sheva. They were top and hadn't lost in forever, playing some other muck team who were bottom. lol

Edited by foxes21

Some crackers for BTTS this weekend me think. Last time I thought that, I won like £150 (from a £300 returns that I split with my mate) so I do know what I am talking about folks. 

Famous last words...

Aguerro goal cost my lad £400

Put 25p on Huth fgs city 3-0

Aw........

Bad day yesterday so would like to get my money back today.

Anybody having any early little flutters?

Might just start with an Inter, Ajax double and see how I go with that.

theres quite a few "bankers" playing today but obviously they're all rubbish prices. 

barca, real, juve, napoli, olympiacos etc etc