Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had Arsenal, Coventry, Barnsley and real Betis. 2 pound could've won me 48 pound but I bottled it and cashed out for a fiver when the cov game was 0-0

I then put the fiver on Real Madrid and PSG.

I just know I'll regret this.

Put some silly bets on in the Superbowl tonight:

National Anthem to be over 130.5 seconds

The Gatorade Shower colour- Yellow

Ted Ginn Jr to score a TD & have over 44.5 reception yards

Panthers to win by 7-12 points

Greg Olsen to be the first Carolina TD scorer

Demaryius Thomas to be the first Denver TD scorer

Carolina -7, Newton MVP, Newton rushes over 30.5 yards, V Miller over 0.5 sacks & Olsen to score a TD - 16/1

Put some silly bets on in the Superbowl tonight:

National Anthem to be over 130.5 seconds

The Gatorade Shower colour- Yellow

Ted Ginn Jr to score a TD & have over 44.5 reception yards

Panthers to win by 7-12 points

Greg Olsen to be the first Carolina TD scorer

Demaryius Thomas to be the first Denver TD scorer

Carolina -7, Newton MVP, Newton rushes over 30.5 yards, V Miller over 0.5 sacks & Olsen to score a TD - 16/1

At least the national anthem won...

My betting ****ing sucks at the minute, ive had about 10 different single bets today on football/racing none have won. sendings off, fallers all sorts. The worst one i just did about 2 minutes ago in play some team were 4-0 up after 35 minutes so i stick £7.50 on them next goal at 21/20, literally ****ing 30 seconds later the other team scores. Its ****ing doing my head in now.

Oh and to make it even more funny that team scored the 6th goal 2 minutes later.

Edited by chrishlcfc

My betting ****ing sucks at the minute, ive had about 10 different single bets today on football/racing none have won. sendings off, fallers all sorts. The worst one i just did about 2 minutes ago in play some team were 4-0 up after 35 minutes so i stick £7.50 on them next goal at 21/20, literally ****ing 30 seconds later the other team scores. Its ****ing doing my head in now.

Oh and to make it even more funny that team scored the 6th goal 2 minutes later.

Bet on something you know about, not just following the odds on random football games.

Bet on something you know about, not just following the odds on random football games.

Fair shout but it makes no difference, i'm just in 1 of those spells where i can't win a bet to save my life. Study thoroughly every horse I back and study 90% of my football bets just having a run of luck where if i backed a team at 1/6 eg Porto yesterday at home, they won't win.

Fair shout but it makes no difference, i'm just in 1 of those spells where i can't win a bet to save my life. Study thoroughly every horse I back and study 90% of my football bets just having a run of luck where if i backed a team at 1/6 eg Porto yesterday at home, they won't win.

The three big portuguese teams are terrible

value, they're always massive odds on shots and they always seem to ruin people's bets.

One of my mates horses is running in the 3.05 at Market Rasen. It's called Onefitzall. It looked brilliant winning on its 1st 2 starts, was a bit disappointing last time when coming 3rd at odds on but its had a break and is an exciting horse and looks to have a great chance today. Currently 11/8 if anybody Fancy's a go. I've had £20 on. Its the same colours as Filbert as he owns that as well.