Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

anyone else tempted by drinky to make the euros squad @ 6/1?

More tempted by Lingaard at 5/1 on skybet. All he has to do is keep playing for the rest of the season and I'm sure he'll be in. He only really has Sterling as competition on the wing.

Drinky has Henderson, Carrick, Alli, Barkley, Milner, Ox, Delph Wilshere (if fit), Mason (probably) ahead of him.

As good as he has been this season, I don't think being a vital cog in Leicester's rampage to the top of the league will be good enough for Roy to pick him ahead of any of the players above.

More tempted by Lingaard at 5/1 on skybet. All he has to do is keep playing for the rest of the season and I'm sure he'll be in. He only really has Sterling as competition on the wing.

Drinky has Henderson, Carrick, Alli, Barkley, Milner, Ox, Delph Wilshere (if fit), Mason (probably) ahead of him.

As good as he has been this season, I don't think being a vital cog in Leicester's rampage to the top of the league will be good enough for Roy to pick him ahead of any of the players above.

yeah but all of them are shit 

I contacted SkyBet to find out why it was different for everyone. The guy I got from SkyBet's Live Chat said it was a 'marketing and management decision and that it was final'. I said that didn't really answer my question and then he terminated my chat stating that he was satisfied he had answered my query lol lol. ****.

I got nothing from skybet and i use them all the time, shit bags.

on West Ham to qualify, Boro, Oxford and Wycombe tonight. Don't know why ive done Boro again they let me down on saturday. Had £4.40 on returns about £45.

Boro ****ing me again.

Some of my other bets look ok so far though.

Stirling, Grimsby, Darlington and Blyth got £6.50 on that 3 up at ht, grimsby drawing.

And had £10 in play early on, on stevenage or draw and wycombe or draw which the double was about 4/5.

Hopefully get something out of this lot.

Tried it on with SkyBet after the weekend fvck up's, even gave it the big un stating that I was recording the conversation on behalf of Martin Lewis and would be shown on the money saving expert programme...alas no luck!! Bet365 it is!

I guess you wasn't the first to try that blag... SkyBet are crap anyway 

Boro ****ing me again.

Some of my other bets look ok so far though.

Stirling, Grimsby, Darlington and Blyth got £6.50 on that 3 up at ht, grimsby drawing.

And had £10 in play early on, on stevenage or draw and wycombe or draw which the double was about 4/5.

Hopefully get something out of this lot.

couple of winners. About £40 up tonight makes up for my shit horses earlier lol.

Guest Col city fan

An example of what is simply bad luck:

This evening I've had four separate bets on btts. Thats four bets on individual matches, totalling 8 teams.

The outcome: NONE of the teams have scored a single goal..8 sides, zero goals.

I wonder what the odds on that would have been?

An example of what is simply bad luck:

This evening I've had four separate bets on btts. Thats four bets on individual matches, totalling 8 teams.

The outcome: NONE of the teams have scored a single goal..8 sides, zero goals.

I wonder what the odds on that would have been?

Thats quite a feat as I can't see many 0-0 on Livescore at the moment

Edit : Saying that both Italian games & the only French L1 game are 0-0 but haven't finished yet.

Edited by separator