Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What's it going on tomorrow then? Anyone for the Germany/Poland double? Smolarek to score first?

This germany poland double interests me. Poland are surely going to beat the lacklustre Austrians, however germany croatia is a tight one.

:mellow::unsure:

In all seriousness I'm thinking Germany will want to go out there and get the job done before the last game. I know they could probably beat Austria with their second string but they wont want to take any chances. I think a win puts them through if Poland beat Austria.

Portugal v Czech

Ronaldo and 2-0 20/1 - £1

1-1 6/1 - £2

Czech HT/Draw FT 14/1 - £1

Deco to score first 12/1 - £1

Switzerland v Turkey

Turkey to win 2-1 10/1 - £1

Tuncay to score first and 1-1 50/1 - £1

Yakin to score first 7/1 - £2

Switzerland to win 2-1 8/1 £1

I didn't have Yakin to score first in the end....

Had Yakin and 1-1 at 35/1 and 1-1 at 6's. Bloody £43 quid it would've been if it weren't for a deflection! So had to settle for £11 from that game..

Had the Turkey Portugal double too. Will still collect £33.90 from £12 in total.

Gonna have a look at tomorrow's bettage now.

Edited by Bert

Im getting 3.96 off betfair.... :unsure:

twenty notes are down anyway, the rest of it is in my bank account. :giggle: well got £2 to have a little bet with if I fancy a tennis match tomorrow as well.

That will be 2.96 then. Maybes don't miss a trick when it comes to betting. They say your returns with a £1 stake included normally.

That will be 2.96 then. Maybes don't miss a trick when it comes to betting. They say your returns with a £1 stake included normally.

I don't claim to be the most experinced gamble in the world but I think Betfair is 3.96, the Poles are 2.2 on their own.

I don't claim to be the most experinced gamble in the world but I think Betfair is 3.96, the Poles are 2.2 on their own.

I don't understand betfair that much. On Ladbrokes, it's 2.88/1.

When it says 3.96, or lets round it up to 4. It means the odds are 3/1, I think that's what Bert meant.

Basically the odds it gives includes the pound stake that you put on, if that makes sence?

Edited by filbertway

When it says 3.96, or lets round it up to 4. It means the odds are 3/1, I think that's what Bert meant.

Basically the odds it gives includes the pound stake that you put on, if that makes sence?

Indeed, with decimal odds you multiply to get your returns, so the stake back is already included. Therefore if you're getting decimal odds of 3.9 say, it's fractional odds is 2.9/1

Bettage Tomorrow -

Germany v Croatia:

£1 Ballack to score 1st 7/1

£2 Gomez to score 1st 6/1

£1 Klose and Germany to win 2-1 28/1

£1 Germany to win 2-0 7/1

Austria v Poland:

£1 Smolarek and Poland to win 2-0 40/1

£1 Poland to win 2-1 8/1.

£1 Ivanschitz ( :giggle: ) to score first 14/1

£2 1-1 11/2

£1 Draw H/T Poland F/T £1.

Damo that was indeed what i meant.

Ladbrokes are doing daily doubles, and Poland Germany is bang on 3/1 there.

Edited by Bert

Bettage Tomorrow -

Germany v Croatia:

£1 Ballack to score 1st 7/1

£2 Gomez to score 1st 6/1

£1 Klose and Germany to win 2-1 28/1

£1 Germany to win 2-0 7/1

Austria v Poland:

£1 Smolarek and Poland to win 2-0 40/1

£1 Poland to win 2-1 8/1.

£1 Ivanschitz ( :giggle: ) to score first 14/1£2 1-1 11/2

£1 Draw H/T Poland F/T £1.

Damo that was indeed what i meant.

Ladbrokes are doing daily doubles, and Poland Germany is bang on 3/1 there.

Can anyone remember when I claimed we were going to sign him last summer? lol

The Portugal/Turkey double has left me about £17 up from yesterdays bet's with my Lucky Fifteen's still in action. Although I can't win £1500 now, but if Klose scores first tonight then there's money on. Ronaldo has got me one so far in the anytime goal scorer bet. Bring it slags.