Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Thats quite a feat as I can't see many 0-0 on Livescore at the moment

Edit : Saying that both Italian games & the only French L1 game are 0-0 but haven't finished yet.

lol

I literally couldn't have done worse if I'd have picked them blindfolded.

excited to see dodging bullets back tomorrow. favourite horse of mine. first run for 11 months since winning the champion chase. captain conan well fancied for the 2014 version runs in the same race, too. should be a good'un. 

of the football, west ham look a very big price? norwich have collapsed and west ham's away form this season has been pretty good. 9/4. forest seem massive too @ 11/8. unbeaten in 13 games since november (quite a few draws but turning them into wins recently) at home to huddersfield, 4 defeats in a row. 

excited to see dodging bullets back tomorrow. favourite horse of mine. first run for 11 months since winning the champion chase. captain conan well fancied for the 2014 version runs in the same race, too. should be a good'un. 

Quite fancy L'Ami Serge in that race, currently 4/1, DB best horse though, but will give it a miss this time due to the 11 month break and 5/6 odds, a race to watch and enjoy.

Quite fancy L'Ami Serge in that race, currently 4/1, DB best horse though, but will give it a miss this time due to the 11 month break and 5/6 odds, a race to watch and enjoy.

yeah some good horses in it. won't be having a bet myself as like you say, we can see a completely different animal after basically a year without a race. just hoping he wins and can get involved at the festival. 

un de sceaux vs sprinter sacre vs sire de grugy vs dodging bullets could be a riiiight race in march. 

Guest Col city fan

Tonight I had

Dijon Double Chance

Roma Double Chance

Ajax Womens

Gent

£30 returned £60. Double chance saved me, Dijon got a last minute equaliser. Luck will come your way Col!!!

Cheers mate. Well done to you!

Some very obvious picks came in tonight, should have been plenty of winners. Burton Roma was nice at 2/1. Burton, Roma and Dundee was even nicer at 7/1.

Eyed up a 18/1 5 fold tomorrow. Doubt all 5 will come in but it looks tidy.

Everton

Southampton

Brighton

Sheff Weds

Wigan

All over West Ham too. Honestly thought Flash Scores had fvcked up when Norwich were 11/8 and West Ham 9/4 :blink: Who the hell is backing Norwich at that price?

Sheffield Wednesday at evens will do me. Brentford have been awful lately.

Edited by Dan LCFC

All over West Ham too. Honestly thought Flash Scores had fvcked up when Norwich were 11/8 and West Ham 9/4 :blink: Who the hell is backing Norwich at that price?

Sheffield Wednesday at evens will do me. Brentford have been awful lately.

Should imagine Payet penning a new deal will give them a boost also.

They won't lose to Norwich regardless, terrible side.

Really fancy West Ham at that price, but the only thing putting me off is them playing 120 mins in the week against Liverpool. Millwall, Hull, Man Utd & Northampton looks pretty good 30/1

Never touch the early kick off, lesson learnt. Still got a chance on burton (last night), forest, Everton and Wigan for £80.