Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yes my post wasn't clear 7/2 Costa and 40/1 for the 5-1. I'm not  sure if other bookies let you double up on 1st goal scorer and final score? that would have been a nice £5 double

They don't, you have to bet on a scorecast for a first goal / correct score double. Most bookies do scorecasts

Thanks I'm assuming that's not available online then it would mean a visit to a bookies.

All the online bookies do it as far as I know. Scorecasts (first scorer + correct score) will be on the list of bets somewhere. You also can have Wincasts & timecasts as well

Edited by separator

Yes my post wasn't clear 7/2 Costa and 40/1 for the 5-1. I'm not sure if other bookies let you double up on 1st goal scorer and final score? that would have been a nice £5 double

Oh maaaaate.

Its called a scorecast and is one of the oldest bets in the book. You'd have probably been looking at 140/1 there

Sheff Weds 40/1 to win the league? Worth a few quid.

It probably won't come in but it's definitely worth a fiver or something at that price. They're only about 6 off the top now and they're flying.

nobody bagged an acca today surely, what a hideous set of results. 

even an early glance at the racing shows 3/10, 1/5, 8/15, 4/5 and 8/13 shots beat at a few meetings. madness out there. 

PSG let me down for £54. I jinx it every time I stick a decent amount on. Absolutely hideous record whenever I've gone above a tenner. Fvcking useless.

Had a 9 team +1 handicap bet, let down by Everton for £760.

yeah think that'll be the "one" that everyone will be pissed at.

west brom shit for weeks, outplayed by a league one team and played a full 120 mins on weds night, go to everton. win. of course.

£50 on Sevilla, AC Milan and Bayern returns £138.56.

Also had a dabble on Leicester win/draw. Hoping todays betting is better than yesterdays!

I woke up this morning thinking that I'd missed the match but Mahrez scored 2 in a 2-1 win, so I've stuck a fiver on Mahrez to score 2 or more at 28/1 and a fiver on the 2-1 win at 16/1.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

Guest LCFC_World

£50 on Sevilla, AC Milan and Bayern returns £138.56.

Also had a dabble on Leicester win/draw. Hoping todays betting is better than yesterdays!

I woke up this morning thinking that I'd missed the match but Mahrez scored 2 in a 2-1 win, so I've stuck a fiver on Mahrez to score 2 or more at 28/1 and a fiver on the 2-1 win at 16/1.

Well done on your first one, unlucky on the win/draw bet though :(

one plus from the weekend, j vards bagged and lukaku and aguero didn't despite "easier" games. 

everyone on the "leicester top at christmas, top 4 finish and vardy golden boot" is surely just relying on the last one now so here's hoping. 

i'm also on andre gray, vardy & lewandowski in the CL as a 600/1 treble. lewa gonna have to bag another 5 in one game business i think to catch ronaldo but here's hoping. 

one plus from the weekend, j vards bagged and lukaku and aguero didn't despite "easier" games.

everyone on the "leicester top at christmas, top 4 finish and vardy golden boot" is surely just relying on the last one now so here's hoping.

i'm also on andre gray, vardy & lewandowski in the CL as a 600/1 treble. lewa gonna have to bag another 5 in one game business i think to catch ronaldo but here's hoping.

Is that Vards 3 ahead now?

Is that Vards 3 ahead now?

yeah man, vardy 19, kane/lukaku 16, riyad/ighalo/aguero 14

vardy 7/4, kane 3/1, lukaku 9/2, aguero 7/2. 

four horse scrap just like the title race. we've finally made the top of these things exciting lol