Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Our u21 should have a few 1st team in it tonight worth a go at 7/2.

deffo worth a fun stake, amartey, inler, gray, ulloa, dodoo and chilwell all start. and man city appear to have come with a genuine youth/reserve team. 

That's a great spot. Got to be worth a fiver.

I've actually backed Leeds tonight. Got a funny feeling about them. 3/1 as well.

I'm completely past the stage of going with logic. Gut instinct from now on. PSG doing me at the weekend has done it all for me, especially against a team who only recently let me down at home to a team who are doing nearly as badly as PSG are doing good.

Edited by Dan LCFC

we do seem over priced. not gonna go nuts because i have no knowledge of man city's "ED" team, they could be eleven messis, but looks like they've priced it up based on the league tables rather than who's actually playing. i'd hazard a guess we'd be a bit higher up if people like ulloa, gray, inler and amartey played every week instead of our actual u21s. 

6/5 double chance might be added to whatever other acca i can come up with tonight. 

Sounds like Ulloa is about as good as he is for the first team.

haha i was gonna say this. stressful having to follow a game via occasional live tweets from the club, and literally all of them say "good play by someone, ulloa puts it wide/over the bar/misses his shot/wastes the chance"