Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Napoli have to be worth a go tonight, absolutely flying in the league until they were beaten by Juve the other day.

I thought 2/1 looks a tasty price but then I thought it's the 1st leg of a European game and the away team are usually happy with a draw in the 1st leg. Might take them DNB at 11/10.

I've already had a little dabble tonight. Gone for Wright and Chisnall in the darts and Valencia. £4.75 on the treble pays £31

Ffs its literally just boring now my betting, watched wright win, nipped to the shop with chisnall 2-0 up so was confident he would win but no he bleeding draws so it was literally an absolute guarantee that Valencia were going to win to give me 2 out of 3 again. Its beyond a joke how many times one team or person has let me down recently, I'd say that is about 8 out of my last 10 bets that have been like that.

Put £5 on a five fold long shot earlier. 4 had won or more or less win with the last game at 1-1. I cashed out for £288 but it bloody went on to win. Would have been £834!

Niiiiice

My over 1.5 treble is looking good, all 0-0 after 55 minutes. As far as shit bets go this is right up there.