Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Put £5 on a five fold long shot earlier. 4 had won or more or less win with the last game at 1-1. I cashed out for £288 but it bloody went on to win. Would have been £834!

This is the problem with the cash out option, £5 stake so not suprised you took £290 just unlucky another day it would have ended 1-1

Tried to be less ambitious today. My first bet of the month, mind.

Arsenal v Hull

Bournemouth v Everton BTTS

Burnley v Rotherham

Barnsley v Doncaster BTTS

Oldham v Gillingham

Bromley v Woking BTTS

Halifax v Grimsby

£2 returns £80

Edited by Fox92

Truly am bored of the amount of joke results I run into. I've been screwed over by Juventus and PSG in league games in the past week.

Price of the day for me is Andre Gray anytime, above evens???

Here's a good one...

Banik Ostrava v Zlin - Czech league. Banik Ostrava's league record is 1-1-15, Zlin's is 7-3-7. Zlin are above evens :blink:

Edited by Dan LCFC

Truly am bored of the amount of joke results I run into. I've been screwed over by Juventus and PSG in league games in the past week.

Here's a good one...

Banik Ostrava v Zlin - Czech league. Banik Ostrava's league record is 1-1-15, Zlin's is 7-3-7. Zlin are above evens :blink:

stay away from that please.

Here's a good one...

Zlin two down already. I'm closing my account. It's luck and you're wrong if you say otherwise.

Tell a lie, I'm not closing it, but seriously looking into matched betting.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Zlin two down already. I'm closing my account. It's luck and you're wrong if you say otherwise.

Tell a lie, I'm not closing it, but seriously looking into matched betting.

Zlin were the only team in the top half of that league with a negative GD so they're not exactly reliable anyway. Looks like when they do lose they do it in style.

I wouldn't mind so much against a standard bottom side, but these literally had a lower points per game average than Derby did in 2007/08. They've lost 15 out of 17 games. It's currently 3-0. That is just plain freak result.

lol You have to be unluckier than me

Gonna have a twat bet to keep this afternoon interesting. Bayern, PSG and Barca 1/2

Edited by Brooksy