Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone think Madrid are good value at PSV tonight? Could do with a nice earner for Cheltenham and considering going all in. I know PSV are doing well domestically but the standard of football in Holland is poor at the minute.

Athletico should win but I backed them Sunday against Villarreal and they were awful. I'm steering clear for that reason and the fact that I see away teams in the 1st leg of a chamnpions league tie being happy with a draw, especially a score draw because of away goals.

lol probs 

just couldnt see psv scoring atletico are crazy tight and being away too 0-0 would be their jam. their defensive record this season and in europe the last however many seasons is grrrrrrrreat. only conceded 5 goals in their last 15 champs league games inc. real madrid twice and juve twice. 

man city fu cking shit up tho 

Guest Col city fan

Betting is pure luck

Innit col

Completely mate. On football anyway. Did you see the Hibs result tonight. At home, with Morton 8-1 to beat them. Hibs lose 3-0

Least I got my money back on the Man City result.

tbf i often agree you need to get lucky to land anything at decent odds on football but tonight that psv/atletico game pointed to one thing and one thing only an that was atletico keeping a clean sheet and probably taking 0-0 away from home. seemed obvious to me. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

tbf i often agree you need to get lucky to land anything at decent odds on football but tonight that psv/atletico game pointed to one thing and one thing only an that was atletico keeping a clean sheet and probably taking 0-0 away from home. seemed obvious to me.

Well done you. ..to be honest it seemed obvious to me there'd be plenty of goals in the Dinamo game...that's football. .

lol

Well done you. ..to be honest it seemed obvious to me there'd be plenty of goals in the Dinamo game...that's football. .

lol

yep, just took a punt on man city being rubbish but didn't turn out. no moaning here though, i went against the obvious took a chance and it didn't pay off. we go again. 

Guest Col city fan

yep, just took a punt on man city being rubbish but didn't turn out. no moaning here though, i went against the obvious took a chance and it didn't pay off. we go again.

I'm being let down heavily recently on btts. So many games I'm picking where both teams don't score. I think I'm gonna change it around. Then the fookers probably WILL both score!

Btts is pure luck. Ive tried to study form, goals scored, conceded etc and I'm telling ya, in my opinion, it makes zero difference.