Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm being let down heavily recently on btts. So many games I'm picking where both teams don't score. I think I'm gonna change it around. Then the fookers probably WILL both score!

Btts is pure luck. Ive tried to study form, goals scored, conceded etc and I'm telling ya, in my opinion, it makes zero difference.

What was the btts match you bet on yesterday that had 2 red cards?

Guest Col city fan

Curious. Saw you mention it, didn't notice that match though

Ok mate I'll have a look and post later.

I remember both sides (in their league) have been free scoring most of the season, but the home side had two reds in the first half which killed the btts chance.

I've been saying for ages now this freely handing out of red cards in football has become a betting occupational hazard.

Edited by Col city fan

Bit of a late one but SkyBet are basically giving away free money.

Liverpool -1 on the corner handicap is 5/6.

In the reverse fixture away Liverpool won 7-1 on corners.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35548974

@@Col city fan That's a banker with no luck needed :D

Although if you bet on it and liverpool get 2 early red cards, I will start to believe you have a red card curse.

Edited by filbertway

I still don't even know why I haven't been offered anything on this one either

on sky bet have you looked in the bet tracker? that's where they tend to offer you as cash out, the Leicester one might offer you some, but you wont get much just for man city winning the cup as your big odds are yet to come in or even close really.

on sky bet have you looked in the bet tracker? that's where they tend to offer you as cash out, the Leicester one might offer you some, but you wont get much just for man city winning the cup as your big odds are yet to come in or even close really.

Yes mate checked on the bet checker, doesn't even display the bet on the upcoming section.

Oh well, just have to ride it out.

Thanks anyway