Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Having an amnesty. I literally cannot win jack shit at the moment. Everything is going the other way and for the mo, I'd rather not give my money to the bookies. It's become no fun actually. To keep the interest up, you need to win every so often . And I'm not doing.

you had a decent win less than a week oago

Having an amnesty. I literally cannot win jack shit at the moment. Everything is going the other way and for the mo, I'd rather not give my money to the bookies. It's become no fun actually. To keep the interest up, you need to win every so often . And I'm not doing.

Jot down what you'd have had tonight, if it wins your cursed, if it loses, you take the satisfaction of saving some dough  :thumbup:

Just the one bet for me tonight, Leicester - race to 7 corners at 23/20.

Middlesbrough have done me about six times this season, the absolute shite cvnts. I'm not going near them again.

Them and Sunderland lost me a £350 win, had those two, Chelsea, Everton and Las Palmas.

Middlesbrough, Sunderland didnt win and Chelsea managed to concede to fvcking Norwich. Was going really well at one point in the first half.

Tomorrow:

Madrid

Dortmund

Leverkusen

Schalke

Bilbao

Sevilla

Malaga

Arsenal

Stoke

Liverpool

Meant to put down a City win but somehow clicked liverpool so they are definitely gonna let me down tomorrow.

Guest Col city fan

I can hardly talk being as crap as I am at betting but why oh why do people bet on the Championship? There's no league more topsy turvy than the second tier. And Middlesborough...I always avoid em.

1. Arnautovic anytime and Stoke to win is 7/2. That's buying money.

Newcastle defence of Taylor and Lascelles. They've scored 7 away from home all season too. Stoke win all day.

£10 @ 7/2. Returns £45.

2. Levski Sofia v Montana - u2.5 goals

Freiburg

Hertha Berlin

Sevilla

Aberdeen

West Ham or Draw

£2 @ 65/1. Returns £130.

Edited by Ozwin

Guest Col city fan

Jot down what you'd have had tonight, if it wins your cursed, if it loses, you take the satisfaction of saving some dough  :thumbup:

Just the one bet for me tonight, Leicester - race to 7 corners at 23/20.

And that's what I did.

I tend to bet on btts..last night I didn't bet, but if I would have done, it would have been on btts on all the Prem games. And of course, 4 out of 5 would have come in.

lol