Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a good couple of days withdrew £150 and got about £40 in bets spread across the racing and football to keep me interested.

Chelsea, Wigan, Milwall, Burton

Ipswich, Wycombe, Orient, Reading

Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Man City Ht/Ft, Brentford

Aguero and Costa anytime double enhanced to 9/4

Btts: Everton/West Ham, Leeds/Bolton, Coventry/Rochdale, Oldham/Swindon, Wimbledon/Accrington

My early treble I had in play: Arsenal/Spurs Draw, Burnley and Cardiff. Had £5 on that pays £30 if it by any chance stays the same in Arse vs Spurs.

A Trixie and L15 on the racing.

Edited by chrishlcfc

Had a good couple of days withdrew £150 and got about £40 in bets spread across the racing and football to keep me interested.

Chelsea, Wigan, Milwall, Burton

Ipswich, Wycombe, Orient, Reading

Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Man City Ht/Ft, Brentford

Aguero and Costa anytime double enhanced to 9/4

Btts: Everton/West Ham, Leeds/Bolton, Coventry/Rochdale, Oldham/Swindon, Wimbledon/Accrington

My early treble I had in play: Arsenal/Spurs Draw, Burnley and Cardiff. Had £5 on that pays £30 if it by any chance stays the same in Arse vs Spurs.

A Trixie and L15 on the racing.

Early treble is in, my betting is so strange. I go weeks and even months without a win sometimes, then when I win, I seem to win loads. Hopefully more to come :D

Some bloke in The Sun paper today had a £20 bet on us at 5000/1 and cashed out for 29k set to lose 71k if we win the league...

result that is! I would of took the money as well I think.

hardly to 'lose' £71k. he never had it. just missing out on the chance to have it.

Guest Col city fan

The difficult thing with having cashed out must be thinking, after every week we win, how much could I have cashed out for THIS week? Last week's 29 k probably rose to 36/37 k this week? Now, it will be the size of the profit each week (assuming we keep winning) that will be HUGE for that 20 quid stake.

The fact that we are just talking about winning ten grand here or losing 5 grand there, for the size of the stakes laid, is completely outrageous really.

I'm firmly in a run of "could back Barcelona to beat Real Oviedo and they'd draw". Think I backed just about every team who should have won but didn't.

2016 has been my worst year by a mile, and that is saying something. Don't think I've won any kind of bet in two months.

Same as Sheffield Wednesday. My mate is a massive Wednesday fan and Forestieri has either been suspended/injured a lot recently, he says never touch them with a barge pole when he isn't playing as they're absolutely clueless up front without him.

Exactly, all it takes is a little pre-match research to be honest. Even using other clubs forums is an insight into moral, selection etc. But it all depends how serious people are about winning money.

Guest Col city fan

Exactly, all it takes is a little pre-match research to be honest. Even using other clubs forums is an insight into moral, selection etc. But it all depends how serious people are about winning money.

All it takes....lol

It takes an awful lot of luck too.

If all it took was 'a little pre match research' the bookies wouldn't be a multi billion pound industry.

Cmon... think about what you're saying.

Edited by Col city fan

All it takes....lol

It takes an awful lot of luck too.

If all it took was 'a little pre match research' the bookies wouldn't be a multi billion pound industry.

Cmon... think about what you're saying.

You don't half repeat yourself Col! We get it, you're just unlucky! lol