Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Ah only had a quick glance at their form, that result must have been for the league game!

Yep it's the league game but in some ways I'd actually argue that makes it even better value.

They are a better side than Valencia and they proved it there. Valencia under Neville are still pretty crap. Bilbao are a very tidy side. Wonder what odds you can get on Bilbao win and Aduriz anytime. Him, Kevin Gameiro and Harry Kane are my most reliable anytime scorers in the Europa.

A funny one

Cops in ireland raided a drug dealing gangsters house yesterday and the found A betting slip for a bet of €38,000 for tonight’s Liverpool V Manchester football match . The odds on this slip were 7/4

Now that's how to blow drug money

Yep it's the league game but in some ways I'd actually argue that makes it even better value.

They are a better side than Valencia and they proved it there. Valencia under Neville are still pretty crap. Bilbao are a very tidy side. Wonder what odds you can get on Bilbao win and Aduriz anytime. Him, Kevin Gameiro and Harry Kane are my most reliable anytime scorers in the Europa.

Not really a massive fan of result / anytime scorers. Obviously enhances the price but I think once you've picked a fancy, then having to rely on someone to score is a bit tedious, especially if the team is say 3-0 up. Just seems to complicate the bet, although I would probably stake less if I did those bets so swings and roundabouts ha ha.

Yeah, Valencia don't seem to have improved really bar a few decent domestic cup results, which is a shame. I do think he took over a pretty awful squad by the looks of it though and I just hope he lasts until the summer then we'll see which British players fancy it over there.

If Bilbao are 3-0 up I'll be amazed if Aduriz hasn't got one of them, although I do take the point.

I can only see myself going with over 1.5 tonight although it's always a bit risky with first legs. Fancy Sparta Prague v Lazio to have goals for some reason.

St Pauli (4th) seem a good price at 21/20, considering they are playing at home against Paderborn (2nd bottom), in a double with Palace who I know are awful lately but still fancy them to have to much for Reading.

Would put them in a treble with Malaga but I always end up adding a team that will screw me over.

Got a free fiver from Paddy and managed to turn it into £60 on the Roulette wheel... been having a bit of success with betting on corners recently so chucked it all on....

Man City over 6 corners

Swansea over 3 corners

Southampton +1 corner handicap

returns £364

Hope it wins. I got that free fiver when I signed up with them, got up to £81, went to cash it out only to find out I couldn't until I got up to £250, so tried the tactic of 5 on red, then 10 on red, then 20 on red etc... until a red came (which guarantees you winning a fiver if you go on long enough) and surprise surprise I lost about six 50/50's out of seven. Absolute con so fingers crossed you get them back for me :D

Edited by Dan LCFC

Never made much of an effort to try and avoid certain teams before, and have always tried to bet by half decent odd's and a bit of basic research but I swear Monaco must have fvcked me over at least 6 times this season!!

Edited by EastAnglianFox

Wow

Went on over 1.5 goals in the Palace game after 70 mins..

Just come in...

That is the beauty of over 1.5. They can come in out of absolutely nothing.

The odds aren't great but they aren't terrible either, for what it is.