Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Do you generally do well from this betting malarky?

Recently I've been on fire.

I was looking at my account details yesterday and realised that I haven't deposited anything in my account for nearly 2 months so I've been betting on my winnings since then. It started with Immelman winning in the golf.

Normal service will surely be resumed soon and that will mean losing about £50 a week.

Edited by Head Honcho

Italy to win and Holland to draw £2 @9/2

Italy to win 2-0 £1 @ 6/1

Van der vaart fgs £1 @ 11/1

Ribery fgs £1 @ 10/1

Holland 1-1 France £1 @ 11/2

Just a few small 'uns to make interesting viewing.

Croatia really fooked things up for me yesterday, even if I did cover myself with a few quid on them to win. Srna scoring first though has all but killed by fgs lucky fifteen, i'll need Toni and Torres to both score first to get about £30. My Any time lucky fifteen probably won't be worth much unless both Toni and Torres both score, get my money back if not though.

Today's bet's will follow in due course. I'm hoping to have a tip for a nag or two later from this site i've joined. I'm sure they come through daily.

Croatia really fooked things up for me yesterday, even if I did cover myself with a few quid on them to win. Srna scoring first though has all but killed by fgs lucky fifteen, i'll need Toni and Torres to both score first to get about £30. My Any time lucky fifteen probably won't be worth much unless both Toni and Torres both score, get my money back if not though.

Today's bet's will follow in due course. I'm hoping to have a tip for a nag or two later from this site i've joined. I'm sure they come through daily.

Good luck with that Ric. Think I am steering clear of today's games, if I were pushed to make a decision I would go with France & Italy, but it's too close to call I reckon.

Good luck with that Ric. Think I am steering clear of today's games, if I were pushed to make a decision I would go with France & Italy, but it's too close to call I reckon.

I'm going to have only small bet's on today's games. Gonna stick most of the money I don't have on horses and the golf today.

Parson's Punch at Bath tomorrow, not sure what time it is running at but this is worth an each way bet according to the same source of info that gave me a 14/1 winner yesterday. So if anyone is interested, have a look. I know nothing about this horse as of yet, so have no idea on it's chances. But it's been tipped.

May have some further one's later.

Parson's Punch at Bath tomorrow, not sure what time it is running at but this is worth an each way bet according to the same source of info that gave me a 14/1 winner yesterday. So if anyone is interested, have a look. I know nothing about this horse as of yet, so have no idea on it's chances. But it's been tipped.

May have some further one's later.