Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

My greatest ever cashout, I nearly let it ride but the returns from a fiver I just couldn't ignore and literally 5 mins after cashing out Man U equalised

post-5288-0-07823700-1457894621_thumb.jp

Edited by Chrisuki
  • Like 2

Guest LCFC_World

My greatest ever cashout, I nearly let it ride but the returns from a fiver I just couldn't ignore and literally 5 mins after cashing out Man U equalisedattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Well done mate. Cash out usually always goes against us, but when you mug off the bookies with it its better than winning the lot! 

Cheers lads fvckin chuffed with it and getting one over the bookies. I never even thought it would come in, the odds were over 250/1!

I'd have cried if I had let it ride haha

My greatest ever cashout, I nearly let it ride but the returns from a fiver I just couldn't ignore and literally 5 mins after cashing out Man U equalised image.jpeg

Bravo love a good cash out!

Small winner today Spurs,Madrid and Dortmund was about 3/1 I thought Madrid had ballsed it up but turned it round at the death!

My greatest ever cashout, I nearly let it ride but the returns from a fiver I just couldn't ignore and literally 5 mins after cashing out Man U equalisedattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Fantastic effort. Can't believe Charlton were 5/1. Middlesbrough have been losing games like that left right and centre lately.

cheltenham week so i'm back. we're back. can't bloody wait. 

having a few darts on the motm market. 

ngolo @ 9s

drinky @ 12s

big wes @ 33s 

obviously a hard market cos sky just give it to the first person they see after about 88 minutes but think they'll be in with a shout, the midfield pair will boss it and then a clean sheet and loads of clearances by wes will do nicely, too. 

cheltenham week so i'm back. we're back. can't bloody wait.

having a few darts on the motm market.

ngolo @ 9s

drinky @ 12s

big wes @ 33s

obviously a hard market cos sky just give it to the first person they see after about 88 minutes but think they'll be in with a shout, the midfield pair will boss it and then a clean sheet and loads of clearances by wes will do nicely, too.

Scouse, if you have any fancies for Cheltenham, are you gonna put them here? I'd love to have a go but bar Ruby Walsh, Mullins, Dettori, Hughes, Hannon and the other obvious lot my racing knowledge is limited!

Scouse, if you have any fancies for Cheltenham, are you gonna put them here? I'd love to have a go but bar Ruby Walsh, Mullins, Dettori, Hughes, Hannon and the other obvious lot my racing knowledge is limited!

probs be in the Cheltenham thread, some good chat in there already.

now it's all about deciding which horses will win their races instead of guessing where they're going to run haha. the real fun starts. can't wait.

• Like 1

In the spirit of me being nice I have signed up for Racing posts monthly service. gives me access to pricewise and pricewise extra early. if anyone wants these tips PM me and I will make a list and send them out when I get them. 

service cost me £26 a month but I will give them free but if you wish to donate to it I won't mind. 

PayPal is [email protected]

no obligation to donate I must add. I will give these out for free if you want them? 

In the spirit of me being nice I have signed up for Racing posts monthly service. gives me access to pricewise and pricewise extra early. if anyone wants these tips PM me and I will make a list and send them out when I get them.

service cost me £26 a month but I will give them free but if you wish to donate to it I won't mind.

PayPal is [email protected]

no obligation to donate I must add. I will give these out for free if you want them?

I'd be up for this mate, I'd certainly donate when I can and even more if the wins come in lol. Very generous of you though, top man