Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

cheltenham week so i'm back. we're back. can't bloody wait.

having a few darts on the motm market.

ngolo @ 9s

drinky @ 12s

big wes @ 33s

obviously a hard market cos sky just give it to the first person they see after about 88 minutes but think they'll be in with a shout, the midfield pair will boss it and then a clean sheet and loads of clearances by wes will do nicely, too.

Great start to the week!

Does anyone know if the skybet offer of a free £5 bet everytime Ruby Walsh rides a winner was for the first day only or every day of the festival?

I've just found out the answer. Delete post if necessary!

Edited by lee7

Does anyone know if the skybet offer of a free £5 bet everytime Ruby Walsh rides a winner was for the first day only or every day of the festival?

I've just found out the answer. Delete post if necessary!

what is the answer? been great fun wasting them today lol 

Haha, I know that feeling! Luckily it's all festival so hopefully a few more winners left to come.

magic. tbf i won one and have another on tonight's footy so could be a pretty good deal. 

vautour, yorkhill, UDS and maybe djakadam all still to come. could be another £20 at least, easy. all something for nothing! 

magic. tbf i won one and have another on tonight's footy so could be a pretty good deal.

vautour, yorkhill, UDS and maybe djakadam all still to come. could be another £20 at least, easy. all something for nothing!

I placed my three £5 bets on the horses earlier and got 15 quid back not a great deal but as you said it is something for nothing so I really can not complain.

I was thinking the exact same earlier hopefully another 20+ quid in free bets to come. I would be more than happy with that as it would save me depositing money for the football Saturday. So win win if that's the case,

Started a 25 to 1000 challenge Sunday going well so far

£25 - Real, Spurs, Dortmund - Returned £75 ish

£75 - Mididjjitd (team united knocked out) and Leicester Double returned £141

£141 - Brighton or Draw and Athletico Vs PSV Under 3.5 returned £270

Hoping for another 2 wins then will use the money as my pot for Friday at Cheltenham

I placed my three £5 bets on the horses earlier and got 15 quid back not a great deal but as you said it is something for nothing so I really can not complain.

I was thinking the exact same earlier hopefully another 20+ quid in free bets to come. I would be more than happy with that as it would save me depositing money for the football Saturday. So win win if that's the case,

one more for luck :D 

one more for luck :D

:D

I thought there was another coming aswell until sprinter sacre romped home.

I still haven't used mine for today and I honestly have no idea what to use it on. I am pretty sure they expire on the same day too.

Bet365 offer for the man utd v liverpool match tonight.

If you want a safe FGS bet to be refunded, they currently still have skrtel on the list even though he played for liverpool u21's last night in london. So unless he quickly made his way to Manchester I think it's fair to say he wont be involved.

Bet365 offer for the man utd v liverpool match tonight.

If you want a safe FGS bet to be refunded, they currently still have skrtel on the list even though he played for liverpool u21's last night in london. So unless he quickly made his way to Manchester I think it's fair to say he wont be involved.

I think the fact he played last night will have a bigger bearing than the fact he was a couple of hours train ride away :D