Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Very tidy shout! Might have to make that my official tip for tomorrow. Fancy Zaha and Bolasie to be trying all sorts on the wings. Simpson, Fuchs and Huuuth will be having a field day conceding corners.

10-7, nice. was like 9-3 at one stage as well crikey.

had leics to nil, stoke to nil & whu/btts @ 170/1, cashed out for £80 with about 10 mins to go. two losing selections in a £1 treble and an eighty quid return. nice.

Wolves equalising in injury time just did me out of over £1000. Completely gutted!

Stevenage v Northampton

Newport v Bristol Rovers

Fleetwood v Barnsley

Burnley v Wolves

Bristol City v Bolton

£13 returned £414.96

Burnley v Wolves

MK Dons v Draw or Brighton

Bristol City v Bolton

Walsall v Colchester

Barnet v Oxford

Stevenage v Northampton

Newport v Bristol Rovers

Coventry v Draw or Swindon

£7 returned £600

Edited by archerm

10-7, nice. was like 9-3 at one stage as well crikey.

had leics to nil, stoke to nil & whu/btts @ 170/1, cashed out for £80 with about 10 mins to go. two losing selections in a £1 treble and an eighty quid return. nice.

Yeah we made it a nervy bet in the end! haha

Mixed emotions.

Walsall left me just in profit. But Burnley (conceded last minute equaliser), Crewe (missed last min pen, needed draw or bet) and Swindon (needed just a goal) conspired to help lose 3 seperate bets worth in excess of 400 haha.

right, pellegrini next manager "to leave post" @ 8/1. we saying that's a joke? we reckon he counts considering its announced he'll leave in two months? can't see many a man being sacked before the season's out seen as most places are assured and everyone scrapping has already sacked a man. seems ridic

right, pellegrini next manager "to leave post" @ 8/1. we saying that's a joke? we reckon he counts considering its announced he'll leave in two months? can't see many a man being sacked before the season's out seen as most places are assured and everyone scrapping has already sacked a man. seems ridic

That seems a good bet, wonder if bookies would void it as its a dead cert he is leaving if it won. Im sure they would be happy to take the money if someone was sacked before though.

Yesterday was truly sickening. Northampton and Walsall had last minute winners so I thought I have won my bet only for Burnley to concede a last minute goal which costed my bet. 

On a terrible streak at the minute, only 8 pounds left in my account. 

Papers are saying grade will go this week

they've been saying that since the day after he joined tbf.

can't see anyone going before the end, so it depends what they count as pellegrini' actual leaving date I reckon. presume his contract is until June 30 or something so if garde/lvg/anyone leaves or gets sacked as soon as the full time whistle goes in May I guess they count before him?

gonna speak to a few bookies see what they say.

It's not even as if there is someone like McClaren left to **** up either. Can't see anyone sacking their manager based on results.