Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lovely. Could see that Madrid were looking the better side so went on them at 5/1

nice.

Brisbane Roar & Over 2.5 tomorrow. 

Also, Jamie McLaren to score in both halves is 6/1. Scored 6 goals in last 5 games. And Newcastle Jets aren't very good.

Guest Col city fan

nice.

Brisbane Roar & Over 2.5 tomorrow.

Also, Jamie McLaren to score in both halves is 6/1. Scored 6 goals in last 5 games. And Newcastle Jets aren't very good.

Same here Stan

The Roar and over 2.5 for me

McLaren to score two or more.

Same here Stan

The Roar and over 2.5 for me

McLaren to score two or more.

not a good start to the day. McLaren hauled off and didn't score. Brisbane having to get back in to the game with a penalty but Jets down to 10! 1-1 with 20mins to go.

Guest Col city fan

not a good start to the day. McLaren hauled off and didn't score. Brisbane having to get back in to the game with a penalty but Jets down to 10! 1-1 with 20mins to go.

Not for me Stan! I decided just to go on the Roar to win and btts..

Already cashed out.

Guest Col city fan

yeah I've just got Roar to win/over 2.5 left,

thoughts for Perth vs Melbourne City later?

I'm going on btts (don't know who will win this one!) with Keogh and Fornaroli anytime G's.

Guest Col city fan

I'm going on btts (don't know who will win this one!) with Keogh and Fornaroli anytime G's.

Nice one..that was lucky.

Edited by Col city fan

threw my usual darts at motm, drinky & big wes @ 22/1 ye haaa

So it is 22/1 for one of them to get MOTM?  I also was wondering what will happen if I bet on a player to be booked but the player get a straight red instead then do I lose?

Edited by The Blur

So it is 22/1 for one of them to get MOTM? I also was wondering what will happen if I bet on a player to be booked but the player get a straight red instead then do I lose?

nah drinkwater was 12/1, morgan was 22/1. two in a row at home I've won now, gonna back em all season and hope we keep winning 1-0 so none of our attackers get it :D

to be booked covers any card, a red card is still a booking isn't it.

nah drinkwater was 12/1, morgan was 22/1. two in a row at home I've won now, gonna back em all season and hope we keep winning 1-0 so none of our attackers get it :D

to be booked covers any card, a red card is still a booking isn't it.

Fair enough- I always have saw yellow card as a booking and red card well a red card. Talk about calling a spade a spade. I think you are on something there, we have been lot more defensive lately, surely N'Kante is also worth a go as well? 

Fair enough- I always have saw yellow card as a booking and red card well a red card. Talk about calling a spade a spade. I think you are on something there, we have been lot more defensive lately, surely N'Kante is also worth a go as well?

haha, pretty sure they are all "bookings" they all go in the book.

yeah but his odds have tumbled since city/arsenal away when he became mainstream. same as mahrez and vardy early on in the season. think big wes, fuchs and drinky are the ones we have left who are good enough to get recognition after a game when they boss it but still don't get much of a mention pre match.

Bet365 have their risk free £50 bet tomorrow for the PSG/Man City game.

I'm feeling £50 on over 0.5 pre match, cover it on another site and go for first goal method a penalty. £600 if it comes off. 

Edited by Ozwin

You know when you go on one of them runs where you just want to ****ing chuck your laptop at the wall. Backed 8 horses today 6 2nds and 2 fallers(one at the 1st and 1 at the last when leading), then I have a football bet Brentford, Rotherham or Draw double chance and ****ing Grimsby.

Betting can absolutely send you into meltdown sometimes when its like this.

You know when you go on one of them runs where you just want to ****ing chuck your laptop at the wall. Backed 8 horses today 6 2nds and 2 fallers(one at the 1st and 1 at the last when leading), then I have a football bet Brentford, Rotherham or Draw double chance and ****ing Grimsby.

Betting can absolutely send you into meltdown sometimes when its like this.

Grimsby f I'd well