Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

You know when you go on one of them runs where you just want to ****ing chuck your laptop at the wall. Backed 8 horses today 6 2nds and 2 fallers(one at the 1st and 1 at the last when leading), then I have a football bet Brentford, Rotherham or Draw double chance and ****ing Grimsby.

Betting can absolutely send you into meltdown sometimes when its like this.

Wow some luck for a change, I can stop moaning for half hour now.

Guest Col city fan

Done by the red card. I could've seen them winning this with eleven. They've got absolutely no outlet. It just comes straight back at them every time they clear it.

What have I said time over?...red cards are a curse of betting..unless you are lucky in terms of the red card benefitting you. That's pure luck.

Atletico looked the better side until the red card, then it was one way traffic. One moment of madness on the part of the player (or the ref) can turn your potential profit (in this case, possibly quite a bit) into nowt.

Without a doubt, the tightening up of the laws of football (and wide fluctuations in how refs interpret them) has made accurately predicting the outcome of a football match all the more difficult.

Edited by Col city fan

What have I said time over?...red cards are a curse of betting..unless you are lucky in terms of the red card benefitting you. That's pure luck.

Atletico looked the better side until the red card, then it was one way traffic. One moment of madness on the part of the player (or the ref) can turn your potential profit (in this case, possibly quite a bit) into nowt.

Without a doubt, the tightening up of the laws of football (and wide fluctuations in how refs interpret them) has made accurately predicting the outcome of a football match all the more difficult.

I think in that particular fixture it's always a worry because I think that's three times now this season Atletico have been ahead or level against them, got reduced to ten men and then lost it.

Torres cost his team tonight even if he did score.

Villareal / Real Madrid double tonight @ 2/1

Might add in Aberdeen to make it a 5/1 treble. Are Aberdeen a safe bet tonight against Hearts, anyone?

Aberdeen hearts if Friday and they're my banker of the week I think.

Villareal is tomorrow as well chief.

I'm thinking of backing Stoke double chance heavily away vs Liverpool this Sunday. Liverpool will have tired legs after playing away at Dortmund tonight and Stoke have a fabulous record at Anfield anyway. You can get about 6/4 for it.

Guest Col city fan

Amazing night on btts!

Every one a winner, including some English fixtures..

Edited by Col city fan

Today I've gone.....

BTTS

Palace v Norwich

Fulham v Cardiff

MK Dons v Rotherham

Blackpool v Colchester

Carlisle v Mansfield

Oldham v Walsall

Notts County v Stevenage

Lincoln v Chester

Halifax v Aldershot