Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Fuck off Mullins!

Vroum Vroum Mag now a non-runner now the trainers title has gone!

I had it in with Sprinter Sacre as a double - Boosted to 3/1. And also as i've said above in my Jackpot (Which i'm hoping pays as a placepot), I take it that'll just go on the fav now but I was banking on that double to be a decent win!

Wanker.

Glad it was withdrawn, I had the same double. Both wouldn't have won if you'd bet on them

Guest Col city fan

I had Southampton & Man Utd :crylaugh:

I don't even know what to say. What is going on?

Well done Dan! Or should I say Pardew?

I had one of the question things at the bookies:

will hull be leading at ht and ft - no

will boro be leading at ht and ft - no

will saints be leading at ht - yes

will liverpool be leading at ht - yes

will chelsea n bounremouth both score - yes

will fulham and forest both score - yes

that came in for £85 thanks to last min leeds goal

then had btts win treble - saints, liverpool, chelsea

cashed out at ht for £50 then newcastle scored! would've been at least £180 but ah well at least I got something

Edited by Unabomber

I have an interesting bet, unsure if to cash out.

Title winners:

Leicester

Burnley

Wigan

Northampton

£10 returns £400

Currently being offered £79

Now being offerred £146

It is so close at the top with just 3 goals separating three teams. Would it be sensible to cash at least part out? Views?

james doyle goes from down south all the way up to pontefract today for two rides. instead of ascot or brighton or even wolverhampton. seems odd. 

presumably the main reason is to ride timekeeping (2.35) for godolphin @ 9/2. no form or lines to say it'll win, just seems a strange jockey decision to pick out that meeting and then only stick around for two races. 

gonna have his two rides @ 100/30 & 9/2 in an e/w double and a couple of singles anyway. like i said, nothing to it bar the fact that he must surely be going all that way and ignoring the bigger/better meetings and races for a reason. 

james doyle goes from down south all the way up to pontefract today for two rides. instead of ascot or brighton or even wolverhampton. seems odd. 

presumably the main reason is to ride timekeeping (2.35) for godolphin @ 9/2. no form or lines to say it'll win, just seems a strange jockey decision to pick out that meeting and then only stick around for two races. 

gonna have his two rides @ 100/30 & 9/2 in an e/w double and a couple of singles anyway. like i said, nothing to it bar the fact that he must surely be going all that way and ignoring the bigger/better meetings and races for a reason. 

4/1 winner of the first. well in doyler. 

Balls, I was going to follow you on that. Read it as 3:35 for some reason. Nice one la

they're backing the next one in the 2.35 as well. no form to go on, hardly any in the race at all tbf so dunno why lol. gone from 5/1 or 9/2 to 3/1 ish now. everyone's probably thought the same as me and just backed the jockey for a laugh lol

boo came second. ah well. one winning single an profit on e/w double. not bad for a weds afternoon. play at punchestown now and then smash into bayern munich having loads of corners and shots and atleti being us.

boo came second. ah well. one winning single an profit on e/w double. not bad for a weds afternoon. play at punchestown now and then smash into bayern munich having loads of corners and shots and atleti being us.

Nicee.

Bayern. Definitely not atleti. over 3 corners fh is 12/5 with billyhill. Had 15 on that. Hopefully comes in within 20 minutes.

Edited by filbertway

villarreal for me tonight. juicy price considering liverpool are missing their first choice centre half, their two first choice central midfielders and their most in form striker. 

bit late but hell yeah last minute goal when you've been rubbish all game we all live in a yellow submarine 

bit late but hell yeah last minute goal when you've been rubbish all game we all live in a yellow submarine 

I was on the Bakambu train, climbing aboard again next week where he should have more space to run into.

Any classy horse racing spots today?

I was on the Bakambu train, climbing aboard again next week where he should have more space to run into.

Any classy horse racing spots today?

yeah everyone in work was on him, that one-on-one miss with about 5 minutes to go ruined the fun didn't it. 

nah not had a good look today, loads of odds on shots at punchestown have been beaten all week and there's a few more today but not sure what to take them on with. almost sure on the fringe wins the last but is about 4/5, hardly a "tip" lol

shame there's not more places in the champion hurdle, would've had an e/w go on sempre medici and hoped one of the big three underperformed but asking a bit much to hope it finishes top 2. 

Edited by ScouseFox