Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

yeah everyone in work was on him, that one-on-one miss with about 5 minutes to go ruined the fun didn't it. 

nah not had a good look today, loads of odds on shots at punchestown have been beaten all week and there's a few more today but not sure what to take them on with. almost sure on the fringe wins the last but is about 4/5, hardly a "tip" lol

shame there's not more places in the champion hurdle, would've had an e/w go on sempre medici and hoped one of the big three underperformed but asking a bit much to hope it finishes top 2. 

After his header hit the post just after half time I thought he was going to go on and get about 5 more chances. Was really hoping Suarez would nail it back post for Bakambu to smash in haha.

Might have a dabble on on the fringe with my Aussie football winnings assuming they come in.  Been a while since i've had a random lucky 11 so might do that for a bit of interest this afternoon.

yeah it doesn't run until 7.45 so could add it on the top of a footy acca tonight and hope it wins and that's basically doubled your odds. if it wins like lol

Oh right ha. 

Hitting the rennes/birmingham btts win double tonight. Pretty sure I read the PSG squad were out in Vegas this week so rennes might stand half a chance. Boro have come close to bottling it a few times so Birmingham could shock them. Think it was about 150/1 so worth a little dabble.

yeah zlatan deffo was, saw pictures of him at a pool party. great guy. 

Yeah 4 or 5 of them by the sounds of it. And some random rugby player who told his club he had a family emergency so he could miss a match to go and party haha.

I'm trying to put a bet on my mobile bet365 account. Cant seem to put a bet on for Leicester win 2-1 with King LAST GOAL. The scorecast only lets you choose first goal.

Ive also put each bet on separately but wont let me join it together? Am I just being thick. I cant see an option for a scorecast to pick last goalscorer.

I'm trying to put a bet on my mobile bet365 account. Cant seem to put a bet on for Leicester win 2-1 with King LAST GOAL. The scorecast only lets you choose first goal.

Ive also put each bet on separately but wont let me join it together? Am I just being thick. I cant see an option for a scorecast to pick last goalscorer.

Looks like last goalscorer isn't an option. You can get 66/1 on 2-1 and King anytime though. Closest you'll get I think.

you know it's gonna be a good weekend when at lunchtime you say you've not had a good luck at the racing, you go out for a bit, come back and have a quite stupid ten quid treble on the next three favs without looking at form or anything and find yourself 200 quid in profit. might never study any form again and just back favs :D 

The vegas boys are playing. Dembelé is going to have a field day!

hope you lobbed on the fringe in somewhere. was 10/11 and won easy really. if it was mullins/walsh it would be 1/4 best price imo, it should never be as big as it is. 

it's the best hunter chaser in these races (there is roughly always the same opposition at the same courses) and has by far and away the best amateur rider on board. it beats the same opponents every year, at every course in every meeting. heroic for punters. 

hope you lobbed on the fringe in somewhere. was 10/11 and won easy really. if it was mullins/walsh it would be 1/4 best price imo, it should never be as big as it is. 

it's the best hunter chaser in these races (there is roughly always the same opposition at the same courses) and has by far and away the best amateur rider on board. it beats the same opponents every year, at every course in every meeting. heroic for punters. 

Had on the fringe in with Rennes and Birmingham to score at least 1 goal each. Completely forgot about the horse though haha. Nicee.

Back on the £10 to £1000 challenge now. Well it is £15 this time actually as two guys I know have chucked a £5 in each.

Nearly lost it today as Braga conceeded late and then went down to 9 men but they hung on.

£135 on Hull away at Bolton returning £190 odd,

£10 on Watford, Newcastle, Sunderland a to win 11/1 with Skybet. Watford home to Villa, and the other 2 playing mid table opposition with nothing to play.

£10 on Watford, Newcastle, Sunderland a to win 11/1 with Skybet. Watford home to Villa, and the other 2 playing mid table opposition with nothing to play.

Getting to that time where it's hard to call wins so just gone all BTTS today:

Everton v Bournemouth

Newcastle v Palace

Bristol City v Huddersfield

Chesterfield v Bury

Crewe v Doncaster

Cambridge v Plymouth

Dagenham v Crawley

£2 returns £102

i like the look and price of

Mark Hopkins

14:05 Salisbury

also taking a punt on dettori in the guineas as he won me some money on Galileo Gold

Nathra

3.40 Newmarket

Edited by Out Foxed