Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone any idea why 14th placed Betis are at 5.0 against 17th place Getafe, who are priced 1.66? Surely can't just be that Getafe have their safety to play for?

probably the same reason 11th place everton vs 17th place sunderland was priced up similar in the week. betis 2 wins in 9 (one vs bottom of the league) and seemingly given up for the season. obviously if they turn up they're a better team but chances are they're beached up somewhere getting pissed waiting for the euros. 

skybet gonna give us odds on ngolo kante player of the tournament for the euros. wonder what they price it up as. i'm pretty sure france will win it, so one of their players will probably take the award. why not our ngolo, after all the prem awards he's already got? go on son. 

Anyone any idea why 14th placed Betis are at 5.0 against 17th place Getafe, who are priced 1.66? Surely can't just be that Getafe have their safety to play for?

6Th placed Sevilla were 2/1 at home to 18th placed Granada and lost 1-4 at the weekend. The bookies seem to get it right.

probably the same reason 11th place everton vs 17th place sunderland was priced up similar in the week. betis 2 wins in 9 (one vs bottom of the league) and seemingly given up for the season. obviously if they turn up they're a better team but chances are they're beached up somewhere getting pissed waiting for the euros.

skybet gonna give us odds on ngolo kante player of the tournament for the euros. wonder what they price it up as. i'm pretty sure france will win it, so one of their players will probably take the award. why not our ngolo, after all the prem awards he's already got? go on son.

Gota be ngolo or greaseman.

6Th placed Sevilla were 2/1 at home to 18th placed Granada and lost 1-4 at the weekend. The bookies seem to get it right.

Gota be ngolo or greaseman.

365 added NG into their market @ 25/1 lol. thought we'd be getting 100s at least for someone with 1 and a half caps! 25/1!!! shorter price than matuidi, same price as iniesta amongst others. nuts. hopefully sky are a little nicer about it. 

365 added NG into their market @ 25/1 lol. thought we'd be getting 100s at least for someone with 1 and a half caps! 25/1!!! shorter price than matuidi, same price as iniesta amongst others. nuts. hopefully sky are a little nicer about it. 

25/1?!  They're so tight with their specials odds! The annoying things is they're probably fair, but I'd still hope anything to do with Leicester is still overpriced by the bookies haha.

Demarai Gray is 33/1 to make the england squad

25/1?!  They're so tight with their specials odds! The annoying things is they're probably fair, but I'd still hope anything to do with Leicester is still overpriced by the bookies haha.

Demarai Gray is 33/1 to make the england squad

yeah 25s, madness. think that's well short tbh. haha yeah, still harking back to the glory days of world cup 2014 asking everyone for prices on riyad being player of the tournament, top scorer, top algerian scorer etc just cos he played for us. most just responded like "who is riyad mahrez"? how dya like me now coral you idiots. 

lol not having it, there's no way he's on the plane. people going way overboard about him not being in some friendly pointless u21 comp. if people on twitter are right the whole full england squad is just gonna be people they think should've been in that u21 squad but got left out haha. lingard, rashford, ibe, gray and the rest gonna win us the euros. 

yeah 25s, madness. think that's well short tbh. haha yeah, still harking back to the glory days of world cup 2014 asking everyone for prices on riyad being player of the tournament, top scorer, top algerian scorer etc just cos he played for us. most just responded like "who is riyad mahrez"? how dya like me now coral you idiots. 

lol not having it, there's no way he's on the plane. people going way overboard about him not being in some friendly pointless u21 comp. if people on twitter are right the whole full england squad is just gonna be people they think should've been in that u21 squad but got left out haha. lingard, rashford, ibe, gray and the rest gonna win us the euros. 

Haha, I think I got on any Mahrez related bet I could during the world cup.

I didn't realise it was the Toulon tournament. I always thought that was an u19's competition anyway.

Demarai will be a huge player during the world cup qualifying I reckon. He doesn't have much competition out wide now. Hopefully Sterling remembers how to play football next season.

Saw someone going on about it in the week but Betis are likely to rest players. Same happened last week where Sevilla were underdogs at home to Granada. Also heard it's likely to happen for Sporting Gijon v Villarreal.

West Ham

Sunderland

Spurs

18/1. No idea why Sunderland are 4/1 though, I know they don't have much to play for but seems a bit barmy to me. Watford aren't exactly playing for Champions League themselves.

Edited by Ozwin

Never in doubt!

Screenshot_20160515-201933.png

That's enormous. I've just looked on Skybet he's at 1/3 now.

yeah that was with skybet straight after the first announcement, about an hour later he was evs and as you say it's now 1/3. fingers crossed, only had £20 on like but will pay for the beers when he starts vs russia :D

I rarely visit this tread because I know fook all about betting, but I need some 'expert' advice here. I've got a 'feeling' we'll do well in the CL next year if we keep hold of our current players, and I'm happy to lose £100 on us actually winning the damn thing. I've seen we're 50/1 on Sky bet but no idea if that's good value or if I can get better odds. If you could afford to lose £100 would you take 50/1 and is it a fair price do you reckon?

Guest Col city fan

Just had a butchers at bet 365 top g/s for the Euros

I have no idea how these bookies work out the odds on this type of bet.

For instance Kane is priced at 12/1....OK fair enough, I kinda get that.

But then, Vardy is 40/1!

In betting odds terms, thats a huge difference for two players who have scored a very similar amount of goals this season. Is this suggesting that Vardy won't play much and Kane will? Even if Woy goes for Sturridge rather than Vardy..well he's 50/1!

All I can take from this is that the bookies feel we'll only play one out and out striker..In Kane.

Guest Col city fan

I rarely visit this tread because I know fook all about betting, but I need some 'expert' advice here. I've got a 'feeling' we'll do well in the CL next year if we keep hold of our current players, and I'm happy to lose £100 on us actually winning the damn thing. I've seen we're 50/1 on Sky bet but no idea if that's good value or if I can get better odds. If you could afford to lose £100 would you take 50/1 and is it a fair price do you reckon?

After having their fingers well and truly burnt by giving such ridiculous odds of 5000/1, don't expect to see odds like this in football ever again mate.

50/1 off the cuff seems about right I suspect.