Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I rarely visit this tread because I know fook all about betting, but I need some 'expert' advice here. I've got a 'feeling' we'll do well in the CL next year if we keep hold of our current players, and I'm happy to lose £100 on us actually winning the damn thing. I've seen we're 50/1 on Sky bet but no idea if that's good value or if I can get better odds. If you could afford to lose £100 would you take 50/1 and is it a fair price do you reckon?

Go to oddschecker.com and look on there, it will tell you which bookie is offering the best currently.

Personally I think 50/1 is a bit short, I'd like to see it nearer 66/1, but to be honest you wouldn't tempt me at 250/1.

I rarely visit this tread because I know fook all about betting, but I need some 'expert' advice here. I've got a 'feeling' we'll do well in the CL next year if we keep hold of our current players, and I'm happy to lose £100 on us actually winning the damn thing. I've seen we're 50/1 on Sky bet but no idea if that's good value or if I can get better odds. If you could afford to lose £100 would you take 50/1 and is it a fair price do you reckon?

It's 100/1 on bet365

think i'd wait to see how our squad shapes up. doubt the price will fall much but i'd be much more confident if we get to august and everyone is still here and we have made some good, exciting signings. 

then again 7500/1 to win the quadruple. pile on. 

Guest Col city fan

It's 100/1 on bet365

That's right..just checked.

There it is again...Spurs (who we just beat by 10 clear points) are only 40/1!

Cheers fellas. If I can get 100/1 on us winning the CL, I reckon that's worth a £100 punt. £10k return would be nice and would pay for a new car  :D

I'm gonna take Claudio's advice and 'keep on dreaming'. I reckon we'll surprise a few in the CL and I've got a sneaky feeling about it. 

P.S. to Col's point, how the fook can the bottlers Spurs be 40/1 and us 100/1?  :blink:

That's right..just checked.

There it is again...Spurs (who we just beat by 10 clear points) are only 40/1!

If you want one even more funny it's Liverpool being 50/1. This is Liverpool who've finished 7 places below us and are a very tricky game away from even qualifying. I had a tenner on us at 100/1 with Bet365.

Can cash out my Sevilla / Atletico double for £150. Letting it run though. £360 if Atletico win. Can't believe I'll miss it because of Kasabian lol

Anyone else know why Portugal U20 are 16/5 tonight against England U21? Portugal have a cracking young side. Are they not taking a lot of them or something? Tempted to put about £50 on that if there's no obvious catch. That kind of fixture has been ending in Portugal wins for years.

Having a nibble at Gary Anderson to win the Premier League at 11/2 tonight. He's got to beat Taylor first and is likely to play MVG in the final, but he's the back to back world champ and he likes playing MVG. Obviously MVG is the odds on favourite and rightly so, but for a player of Anderson's class to be out at 11/2 is a huge price.

Can cash out my Sevilla / Atletico double for £150. Letting it run though. £360 if Atletico win. Can't believe I'll miss it because of Kasabian lol

Anyone else know why Portugal U20 are 16/5 tonight against England U21? Portugal have a cracking young side. Are they not taking a lot of them or something? Tempted to put about £50 on that if there's no obvious catch. That kind of fixture has been ending in Portugal wins for years.

Money WASTED. England win.

Didn't go as high as £50. Just £20.

Just a bit of fun while I watch the game;

Palace £1 returns £5

Draw £1 returns £3.50

Under 0.5 at HT £1 returns £2.50

Dann to score anytime 50p returns £5

Mata to score anytime 50p returns £2

Rashford to score two or more 50p returns £4

Manchester United 3-0 50p returns £17

Edited by Fox92

I see SkyBet are giving a £3 free bet every time your team that you've backed outright in the Euros with £10 wins. Any other (better) offers like this?

Yeah I saw this one, not sure if they will do it again but Paddy Power tend to do similar on top scorer market £5 free bet every time they score.

Guest Col city fan

The old terrible luck thing is back.

Of 12 games, all of which I've had over the weekend as btts...One has come in.

1 in 12