Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I see SkyBet are giving a £3 free bet every time your team that you've backed outright in the Euros with £10 wins. Any other (better) offers like this?

Stan James are doing £20 on Top Scorer £5 free bet every time he scores. Thinking Grizeman around 9/1

Guinea v Japan in the toulon tournament.

Japan technically better, but Guinea look dangerous with their pace and power.

Had a dabble on btts both halves at 20/1.

Evens just for goals galore.

1-1 after ten minutes, so not looking bad :D

First time this week ive had a few Tennis acca's and its an absolute cluster fvck!!

Had a cash out yesterday that literally changed from £88 to £16 in the space of a minute with just 2 breaks of serve, and it never really recovered.

Today had what I though was a pretty safe 5 fold, all priced at either 4/11 or 2/5, and was wondering which one would let me down...turned out 4 of them did!!..Out of a odds on 5 fold!!!!

Gonna stick to losing my cash on football as its far less confusing!

4/11s & 2/5s are not great odds even in football if a team is winning. I often put bets on football with 5 mins left and stick £20 on 4 or 5 teams who are all winning thinking this is an easy £40-£50 winnings but more than not someone scores in the 90+ minute.

Just seen Fremantle Football CLub are 5000 /1 to win the AFL premiership .

They are currently bottom with zero wins from 9 games.... last year they were grand finalists...and there are 13 games to go. At 4 points for a win a potential 52 points, and it usually takes around 46 points to make the finals.

Worth a lazy tenner?

My "season bet" (which I put on in March haha) concludes on Sunday...

Leicester to win the league, Newcastle to go down, Sunderland to stay up, Barnsley to win promoted... £10 returns approx £450. 

I just dunno whether to put like £50 on Millwall to cover? Either way I win as it's "promoted" not "to win the game".

Leicester to win the league, Newcastle to go down, Sunderland to stay up, Barnsley to win promoted... £10 returns approx £450. 

I just dunno whether to put like £50 on Millwall to cover? Either way I win as it's "promoted" not "to win the game".

I would as it is a bit of a win-win. If Barnsley wins, you can treat yourself to something nice however if Millwall wins, you get your pot for Euros. 

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 1

also on an e/w top scorer treble;

Prem - Vardy

Champs League - Lewa

Championship - Andre Gray

@ nearly 600/1.

the e/w part of this should fiiiiinally land tonight, unless greizmann bags a brace. been a long wait man. pretty sure it will pay about 120 quid. brucie bonus pre-euros. might put it all on england to win it. 

Best bet I've ever done!

• Like 1