Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

What are the odds on Derby getting promoted next season?

Edited by Col city fan

What are the odds on Derby getting promoted next season?

Not sure, but they are about 6/4 to finish top 6. Surely that's about nailed on with Nige in charge.

Just used this weeks free fiver on skybet on the following

Every Premier League game involving Arsenal and Man City to have over 0.5 goals, @100/1 so that's 50 times more likely to happen than us being current champions lol

So I'm now of to lobby fifa and uefa for the removing of the nil-nil draw lol

@@ScouseFox N'golo players of the tournament is 66/1 on sky bet!

diarra out now means ngolo is surely a starter. this is huge. start every game for probably tournament winners and show the world he is unreal. should be 1/66 imo. 

Paddy Power are doing beat £20 on England tomorrow and get a £5 free bet every goal they score, so you will probably get a grand total of £5 free bet. They should win though as Ronaldo isn't included in Portugal's squad.

involved in the skybet special of;

payet, ibra & ronaldo all to score a free kick at the euros, 250/1. 

some of their specials look like a lot of fun. 

I can't make my mind up on this, ronaldo seems very hit and miss with his freekicks, payet on the other hand seems to score from everyone he takes, I guess for a quid tho it maybe worth it.

I can't make my mind up on this, ronaldo seems very hit and miss with his freekicks, payet on the other hand seems to score from everyone he takes, I guess for a quid tho it maybe worth it.

I agree I think there's a perception that Ronaldo is great at free kicks but in reality I don't think he's actually that great at them, didn't he manage to hit a one man wall in the World Cup when Portugal played Germany?

At 250/1 though it's a decent price, all 3 will take the majority of free kicks in scoring range so a bit of fun for a quid or two

involved in the skybet special of;

payet, ibra & ronaldo all to score a free kick at the euros, 250/1. 

some of their specials look like a lot of fun. 

Have they taken this down now?

Best I can find is all three to score from outside the area at 66/1

yeah i dunno where it is now either. must've got hammered on it because best i can find is payet, bale and ronaldo or payet, rooney and ronaldo all at like 40s or 45/1. which is quite a contrast to 250/1 lol. guessing they've decided they've priced it up wrong and taken it down. 

there's so many mad bets on sky i can't decide which are great and which are shocking. 

england, austria & poland all to get knocked out in the quarters @ 80/1. in. 

i did the predictor thing and had them all going through the groups. last 16 was eng/turkey, poland/swiss & austria/russia. all get through them? then england vs belgium, poland vs spain & france vs austria, where obviously the three in the bet go out. loads of ifs and buts but seems like a pretty decent shout. 

england, austria & poland all to get knocked out in the quarters @ 80/1. in.

i did the predictor thing and had them all going through the groups. last 16 was eng/turkey, poland/swiss & austria/russia. all get through them? then england vs belgium, poland vs spain & france vs austria, where obviously the three in the bet go out. loads of ifs and buts but seems like a pretty decent shout.

Like that shout, though I find it hard to back for or against England in a tourney.