Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

I've going to test my btts betting.

By going on btts in every game in the tournament..11/8 tonight. 2 quid each game

Good start...

Guest Col city fan

I've going to test my btts betting.

By going on btts in every game in the tournament..11/8 tonight. 2 quid each game

Oh Albania..so close

had a treble on saturday (Switzerland win, Wales win, England draw) and a treble yesterday (Germany, Poland, Croatia)

Turned £10 into £300. i only wish i stuck all of saturdays winnings on the sunday treble. Hindsight is a wonderful thing...

Hoping to make it 3 out of 3 today with:

• Spain win
  • Sweden win, both teams to score
  • Belgium Italy score draw

£10 on it will return £364.

i've never won 2 trebles in a row before (not a regular big gambler) but it would be incredible to make it 3 out of 3 today!

need foxestalk expert opinions on this one! thinking of doing an each way bet accumulator

france each way & argentina each way accumulator gives you odds of 7/1

what do you guys think? will france & argentina both reach the finals?

might swap argentina with USA or Mexico, USA because I think they want it a bit more then the other teams, which makes it 60/1 ... or the safer option is france each way & USA to reach the semi's which is 7/1 also .

thoughts?

Edited by foxes21

Guest Col city fan

I didn't appreciate how defensive some of the teams would play. If you wanted goals so far in this tournament, you'd be disappointed. Of 8 games so far, only 3 have seen btts. Let's hope it starts to open up a bit.

I didn't appreciate how defensive some of the teams would play. If you wanted goals so far in this tournament, you'd be disappointed. Of 8 games so far, only 3 have seen btts. Let's hope it starts to open up a bit.

Yeah I've been backing under 2.5 goals every game and I'm up a few hundred quid now. It'll soon change as we go in to the 2nd round and 3rd round of group games but there's still time to make some decent money.

Guest Col city fan

Yeah I've been backing under 2.5 goals every game and I'm up a few hundred quid now. It'll soon change as we go in to the 2nd round and 3rd round of group games but there's still time to make some decent money.

Well done Flair. .I started on btts and have lost a few quid as you might imagine. I've made a few on other little bits.

Guest Col city fan

Another 3 in the bag today!!

I know! How much are you putting on each game may I ask? I'm assuming the odds on fewer than 2.5 goals are short?

Used to love gambling, but whatever I won I would end up losing. And then losing all my money trying to win back the money I lost. And was a vicious cycle. Basically it's impossible for me to stop. Anyone else have these issues lol or has anyone found a way of stopping when winning?