Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Placed my annual "No chance in hell" 7-fold yesterday:

Prem - Man U

Champ - Brighton

L1 - Bolton

L2 - Mansfield

FA Cup - Arsenal

And just to bulk up the odds very slightly, Celtic & PSG to win their leagues.

£5 returns just over £500k

I know i'm pretty much throwing my money away backing bolton (10/1) and Mansfield (20/1) but we're living in a world where WE are the Premier League champions, so you never know. Season tickets are on me next season if it comes off!

I've gone BTTS for League Cup first round as always. 

Accrington v Bradford

Barnsley v Northampton

Cambridge v Wednesday

Carlisle v Port Vale

Cheltenham v Charlton

Cov v Portsmouth

Doncaster v Forest

Mansfield v Blackburn

Scunthorpe v Notts County

Southend v Gillingham

Wycombe v Bristol City

£1 returns £500.

Won't come in but there's usually a lot of goals in this competition. 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I've gone BTTS for League Cup first round as always. 

Accrington v Bradford

Barnsley v Northampton

Cambridge v Wednesday

Carlisle v Port Vale

Cheltenham v Charlton

Cov v Portsmouth

Doncaster v Forest

Mansfield v Blackburn

Scunthorpe v Notts County

Southend v Gillingham

Wycombe v Bristol City

£1 returns £500.

Won't come in but there's usually a lot of goals in this competition. 

Not a bad effort there. Gutted with the ones I took off all came in.

29 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

How does Betfreds goal bonus work? How it is any different to doing just a 4/5 fold yourself on the btts market?

You get set odds for 3 games, 4 games, 5 games etc. not the individual, accumulative odds, if you want to do one, me and paul normally do one, pick a few games each and see how we go.

If your watching the game at mikes saturday, i'll fetch you from syston and we can go in betfred on way back. i'll what's app you.

3 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

How does Betfreds goal bonus work? How it is any different to doing just a 4/5 fold yourself on the btts market?

What Bayfox said, there are two lists and one of them is a "bonus" list that has enhanced odds from the normal list, although there are fewer options of games.

I keep winning at this. I've done it 7 times and won 4 of them. A free £20 on Betfred has now become about £600. Unheard of territory for me.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

What Bayfox said, there are two lists and one of them is a "bonus" list that has enhanced odds from the normal list, although there are fewer options of games.

I keep winning at this. I've done it 7 times and won 4 of them. A free £20 on Betfred has now become about £600. Unheard of territory for me.

Surely games that are less likely to come in then if they are better odds than normal? Seems a good offer then if you can get decent odds for a 4/5 fold? 

When I looked last nice, a 4 fold was about 10/1. Might have a go at this on Saturday, if it's working for you lol 

6 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Surely games that are less likely to come in then if they are better odds than normal? Seems a good offer then if you can get decent odds for a 4/5 fold? 

When I looked last nice, a 4 fold was about 10/1. Might have a go at this on Saturday, if it's working for you lol 

Yeah, they'll remove some of the games that they deem to be more likely to come in from the bonus list but the majority of them come in anyway.

If it works for me it'll work for anyone lol

A 4 fold BTTS at 10/1 is very over-priced in my opinion.

25 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah, they'll remove some of the games that they deem to be more likely to come in from the bonus list but the majority of them come in anyway.

Just had another look. A random 4 fold BTTS is 9/1, sorry. I still think that's a very good price for only 4 games. Seems as though no matter what teams you pick it's always 9/1 for a 4 fold. Or is that just me being daft?

25 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just had another look. A random 4 fold BTTS is 9/1, sorry. I still think that's a very good price for only 4 games. Seems as though no matter what teams you pick it's always 9/1 for a 4 fold. Or is that just me being daft?

59 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

You're correct. That's my point - it's a fixed price no matter what games you pick. I think it's absolutely brilliant value. Like I said before if I can get £600 up from it then what the hell can you lot all do? lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

You're correct. That's my point - it's a fixed price no matter what games you pick. I think it's absolutely brilliant value. Like I said before if I can get £600 up from it then what the hell can you lot all do? lol

Definitely gonna try this out for a few weeks. Post your selections on here for the weekend, I need to win big like that :thumbup:

Guest Col city fan
On 9 August 2016 at 22:51, Dan LCFC said:

£20 on BTTS in Orient/Fulham, Doncaster/Forest & Peterborough/Wimbledon wins £80.

Did that come in Dan?

I love btts...but very often find the one you most think WILL come in (in an accy) is the one at doesn't. So frustrating to see show after shot sailing wide when all you need is ONE GOAL...lol

1 hour ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Definitely gonna try this out for a few weeks. Post your selections on here for the weekend, I need to win big like that :thumbup:

Don't stick pressure on me. That's only going one way lol

29 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Did that come in Dan?

I love btts...but very often find the one you most think WILL come in (in an accy) is the one at doesn't. So frustrating to see show after shot sailing wide when all you need is ONE GOAL...lol

Yes it did mate. Honestly can't believe the luck I'm having on this.

hoping stoke are as big a bit of value as i think they are. they're the classic type of side someone newly promoted gets at home and thinks wow we are gonna win a game in the prem but lose 0-1 in a classic wow it's fu cking hard to win a game in the prem kinda way.