Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Deadline day betting then...

5/1 on Ulloa to stay at Leicester. That's quite big, surely?

18/1 on Leicester to make the most signings. No guarantee but for a club who's looking like making at least two deals today, this has to be worth a fiver.

Outstanding I have a fiver on Balotelli to stay at Liverpool at 10/1, although that's looking like being scuppered by Nice. I was going to have Sissoko to stay at Newcastle earlier in the month at 12/1 and left it, I'll be so pissed off if Balotelli moves and Sissoko doesn't yet I think that's probably what'll end up happening.

Of course, £55 comes in when Mahrez stays.

25 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Deadline day betting then...

5/1 on Ulloa to stay at Leicester. That's quite big, surely?

18/1 on Leicester to make the most signings. No guarantee but for a club who's looking like making at least two deals today, this has to be worth a fiver.

Outstanding I have a fiver on Balotelli to stay at Liverpool at 10/1, although that's looking like being scuppered by Nice. I was going to have Sissoko to stay at Newcastle earlier in the month at 12/1 and left it, I'll be so pissed off if Balotelli moves and Sissoko doesn't yet I think that's probably what'll end up happening.

Of course, £55 comes in when Mahrez stays.

Just seen this on Skybet. Thinking of whacking a fiver on this 

Edit - Gone down to 10/11 :(

Edited by Marmite
Gone down to 10/11 :(

14 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This weekend went for...

Bury v Port Vale

Crewe v Doncaster

Notts County v Grimsby

On top of that I had 

Afc Wimbledon vs Chesterfield 

Luton vs Wycombe 

First win in ages, nice £170! Thanks Dan:D

P.s keep posting them every week!!

2 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

lol jammy git. How much were the returns?

£25 won £100.

1 minute ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

On top of that I had 

Afc Wimbledon vs Chesterfield 

Luton vs Wycombe 

First win in ages, nice £170! Thanks Dan:D

P.s keep posting them every week!!

Haha I will although I'd read nothing into this weeks, after what happened last week I didn't have the energy to actually really look into it so I just guessed a little bit.

3/1 on three games. I will live by this.

• Like 1

One thing i have learned is BTTS is usually a good value bet. A lot of games do actually finish BTTS when you look up and down the leagues.

Conversely, dont bet on a team to win "to nil". Youll sweat up until the final whistle even when a game is dead. Terrific example being Brazil (i think at the time) were 5-0 up in a game id backed them to win to nil vs Haiti and Haiti bagged a goal out of nothing. Whole bet ruined.

22 minutes ago, Donut said:

One thing i have learned is BTTS is usually a good value bet. A lot of games do actually finish BTTS when you look up and down the leagues.

Conversely, dont bet on a team to win "to nil". Youll sweat up until the final whistle even when a game is dead. Terrific example being Brazil (i think at the time) were 5-0 up in a game id backed them to win to nil vs Haiti and Haiti bagged a goal out of nothing. Whole bet ruined.

I had Atletico to beat Astana to nil last season. It came in but I agree, you sweat on it. It's a horrible type of bet. Even the most defensively resolute side on the planet at home to a side from Kazakhstan and you can't trust it entirely.