Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

I did it yesterday...

Put it to the test....

I literally picked btts by shutting my eyes and putting my finger on fixtures on the computer screen. No 'form'. No 'away teams being the strongest' etc...

Just pure, random, luck...

I did three two-folds....

Every one of them came in across the lower league's. 

Turned 10 quid  (x 3) into over 70 quid just by shutting my eyes and pointing.

33 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I did it yesterday...

Put it to the test....

I literally picked btts by shutting my eyes and putting my finger on fixtures on the computer screen. No 'form'. No 'away teams being the strongest' etc...

Just pure, random, luck...

I did three two-folds....

Every one of them came in across the lower league's. 

Turned 10 quid  (x 3) into over 70 quid just by shutting my eyes and pointing.

BTTS is the way forward Col. I've only done it twice now and yesterday I won. I have to credit Dan, think I'll be looking at his every week first though! Seems to be on top form.

Well done.

Edited by Lcfc_lass10

12 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

BTTS is the way forward Col. I've only done it twice now and yesterday I won. I have to credit Dan, think I'll be looking at his every week first though! Seems to be on top form.

Well done.

I wouldn't read TOO much into my games, I do think there's a bit of logic there (for example avoiding games like Slovakia v England which anyone with a brain knew would be low scoring) but the point is it probably pays out for 70% of games. To consider that you only have to win 1 in 4 on just three games to not lose money is incredible.

I've got £750 in my Betfred account which started out as a free tenner lol 

16 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I wouldn't read TOO much into my games, I do think there's a bit of logic there (for example avoiding games like Slovakia v England which anyone with a brain knew would be low scoring) but the point is it probably pays out for 70% of games. To consider that you only have to win 1 in 4 on just three games to not lose money is incredible.

I've got £750 in my Betfred account which started out as a free tenner lol 

How do you only have to win 1 in 4 on three games and not lose money? Is that with a £25 stake per bet? 

For three games I get odds at 9/2. 

55 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

How do you only have to win 1 in 4 on three games and not lose money? Is that with a £25 stake per bet? 

For three games I get odds at 9/2. 

Betfred fix the odds of BTTS. For 3 games it's always 3/1. Therefore if you win one and lose three, all at the same stake, you will not lose money, but won't win any either, any better than that (which I'd imagine most of us are capable of) and you're winning money.

If you're getting 9/2 for three games are you doing the bonus list? I've won on that a few times but there's a reason it's enhanced, they'll never let you have Peterborough or Grimsby games for example. Then again they've thrown Germany and Holland on there enough.

Edited by Dan LCFC

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Betfred fix the odds of BTTS. For 3 games it's always 3/1. Therefore if you win one and lose three, all at the same stake, you will not lose money, but won't win any either, any better than that (which I'd imagine most of us are capable of) and you're winning money.

If you're getting 9/2 for three games are you doing the bonus list? I've won on that a few times but there's a reason it's enhanced, they'll never let you have Peterborough or Grimsby games for example. Then again they've thrown Germany and Holland on there enough.

Oh yeah I've just realised, it's the bonus list. What's the difference? Is it less likely then & games they think will have less goals, so give higher odds. 

I must of done the bonus list yesterday then, but those games were on there. Sorry I don't really understand the difference between them. I've just always heard that Betfred are usually the best bookies for BTTS but never really bothered with it until now.

2 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Oh yeah I've just realised, it's the bonus list. What's the difference? Is it less likely then & games they think will have less goals, so give higher odds. 

I must of done the bonus list yesterday then, but those games were on there. Sorry I don't really understand the difference between them. I've just always heard that Betfred are usually the best bookies for BTTS but never really bothered with it until now.

The difference is it enhances the odds, but the list isn't as long as the other. The standard list you can pick just about any game, the bonus ones it selects a certain few although it's still a good 80% of the games.

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The difference is it enhances the odds, but the list isn't as long as the other. The standard list you can pick just about any game, the bonus ones it selects a certain few although it's still a good 80% of the games.

So if the games that you want are on the bonus list, you may as well use that. For the better odds? Is that right lol 

10 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Finland are 4/6 against Kosovo. Someone tell me why I shouldn't go big and pay for all three champs league trips tonight? 

They really are ridiculous odds, 7/10 is what I had on William Hill. A bit of an unknown quantity are Kosovo but come on they've only just had acceptance for a reason and surely won't win

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Finland are 4/6 against Kosovo. Someone tell me why I shouldn't go big and pay for all three champs league trips tonight? 

Not sure I can afford to bet big at the minute. But chuck that in with Italy to win in Israel makes me tempted just not sure Italy score enough goals. But I suppose they could win 1-0

Contemplated it myself but I was speaking to people about it and they reckon Finland are absolutely horrendous themselves, so avoided.

Tonight was quite good for BTTS. I usually avoid it completely for internationals as the football is generally a lot more cagey.

Guest Col city fan
10 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I had £120 on Finland win. When they went 1-0 up I cashed out for £150. I then stuck £150 on btts. Kosovo have just scored a penalty. Returned £300. That's another £150 profit within 2 days :D:D

Wow..big bets going on there!