Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Shaqiri and Xhaka have both denied ever wanting to play for Kosovo - Xhaka even had an open letter written for him, blaming it on UEFA. lol 

I doubt he showed his true face there, it was merely a PR exercise, a message to the Kosovarians back home to stop harassing/insulting him on a personal level.

And Shaqiri has been seen in a Kosovo shirt, so go figure.

They're both walking on a fine line here.

What i meant about the Shaqiri and Xhaka points is, they are eligible for Kosovo.

I dont literally mean THEY will play for Kosovo. But if a nation can have players of this stature eligible to play for it, there will be more players come through, and they will very quickly become established as a decent team, certainly not pot 6.

A little bit like how Montenegro quickly became a respectable nation that could actually get results in matches.

San Marino are never going to produce a Shaqiri or Xhaka. Nothing in their football existence has suggested they will thus far.

Guest Col city fan
10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

France AND Hungary.

I'm not that bothered. Only a fiver. Results are pure luck and I've realised that.

At last you've realized.

I had a single btts in one of the lower leagues this evening. In ten games, only my game (Kidderminster) and Bradford PA didn't score. ALL the rest btts came in. And my game was one of the lowest odds.

Pure luck, or in this case, bad luck.

On 6 September 2016 at 10:19, deep blue said:

Anyone found any bet on Leicester that gives odds something like the 5000-1 of last year?  I guess i'm talking at least a double - Prem and Euro Champs?

No, I haven't seen anything. I know they offer odds on them both but on a lot of sites you can't add them as a double. You fancy them both then? Why not!

5 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Leicester are 9/2 to beat Liverpool tomorrow. at them odds its worth a gamble.

Can't understand why we would nearly be 5/1 whereas Liverpool are 7/10.

Leicester double chance is 6/5 compared to 1/8 for the scousers. Crazy odds

5 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

Leicester are 9/2 to beat Liverpool tomorrow. at them odds its worth a gamble.

Can't understand why we would nearly be 5/1 whereas Liverpool are 7/10.

7 minutes ago, separator said:

Leicester double chance is 6/5 compared to 1/8 for the scousers. Crazy odds

Remember when people thought Leicester's odds were good v Hull.

Not saying we won't win/we'll lose, but last season was built so much about superstition for me, i'm just saying. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Nuts! I can actually see them winning close to 15 tomorrow.

Might just take the 9 or more on skybet which I think was 11/8

i would be surprised if they don't get double figures. and we rarely, if ever get past 5. i would've thought -3 was a playing it safe sorta 4/6 shot. 6/5, off the chart. 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Ffs Barcelona, you're at home to Alaves!

This is ridiculous...

Is there any point backing them?

Nothing to gain and everything to lose.....home games theyre 1/10 every week.

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, Donut said:

Is there any point backing them?

Nothing to gain and everything to lose.....home games theyre 1/10 every week.

Yes of course, in an Accy

15 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Yes of course, in an Accy

Theyre barely adding anything to your accy.

You have to put lots of very short priced favourites together to make a bet like that work and all it takes is a referee taking centre stage, one of those days, or a terrible performance from one of them, like tonight, and the whole bet is ruined

Guest Col city fan
45 minutes ago, Donut said:

Theyre barely adding anything to your accy.

You have to put lots of very short priced favourites together to make a bet like that work and all it takes is a referee taking centre stage, one of those days, or a terrible performance from one of them, like tonight, and the whole bet is ruined

Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think Barcelona would lose at home to Alaves mate. Just accept it. It's a freak result which unfortunately I've been on the arse end of. I've had Barce in tons of accys previously. And they've nearly always upped the odds because they've, simply, won.