Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Put £25 on Leicester U19 to lose to Brugge U19. Returned £45. Stuck £28 of that on Leicester & Juventus to score two or more last night. ****ing Juve.

Had my BTTS treble tonight...

Plzen v Roma

Standard v Celta Vigo

RB Salzburg v Krasnodar

The first two were both in within 15 minutes. Krasnodar currently lead 0-1 at a side who score a lot. I'm very hopeful.

I've purposely stopped coming in here, moaning, but I have to tell this story, it sums my betting up.

Not had a football win in ages - Doesn't that sound familiar...the reason I stopped coming in here, cos I was boring myself let alone else, anyway...

Did a double, Everton and Birmingham, Everton were winning comfortably, Birmingham conceaded in the 76th minute, in a pissed off mood, I though "Ah, Cash Out's worth 56p, may aswell take it, better than nothing FFS"....Birmingham only went on to score 2 in the last 14 minutes.

Does anyone feel they control the bets? If I hadn't of cashed out, I swear Birmingham wouldn't have come back and won!!!

There are times when I've felt like no matter what I do, I'll lose. It happens in Fantasy Football too.

I've nearly given up on backing teams to win to be honest as I think it's such a lottery in nearly every game nowadays, and those that aren't (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, PSG, dare I say even Man City at the minute) are priced so badly it's barely worth it. There's a lot of luck involved with results.

It is mainly luck in general although I think some things are definitely better to bet on than others.

Normally i only bet if i get a voucher for free but now i decided to make an account for me where i can bet over a longer time.

Do you think it´s better to have only one account and stay by this bookmaker or have several accounts by different bookmakers?

Is there anything i have to pay attention or are there no differences between the different bookmakers?  

With the well known bookmakers you can´t make any mistake, can you?

21 minutes ago, Zobo said:

Normally i only bet if i get a voucher for free but now i decided to make an account for me where i can bet over a longer time.

Do you think it´s better to have only one account and stay by this bookmaker or have several accounts by different bookmakers?

Is there anything i have to pay attention or are there no differences between the different bookmakers?  

With the well known bookmakers you can´t make any mistake, can you?

Just take advantage of all the offers for new customers. Then decide on your fave for service odds etc

On ‎20‎.‎09‎.‎2016 at 20:13, Unabomber said:

Just take advantage of all the offers for new customers. Then decide on your fave for service odds etc

i´ve done this by some bookies after a short acclimatization i think it´s possible to handle every site.

Of course there are a lot of bookies i haven´t tried, from this list i have tried only 8 of 25 yet: http://www.online-betting.me.uk/bookmakers.php

And i´m sure there are much more bookmakers.

But if you say it´s better to find your favorite bookie instead of having multiple accounts, i will choose one and stay there.

For me there are pros and cons everywhere.

Yesterday i won with: Celta Vigo, Athletic Bilbao and a draw between Barca and Atletico;)