Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

won a treble today, got on Liverpool @ 5/2 about 2 minutes before they equalised which boosted it quite nicely. 

them, Bradford & Sevilla who took ages to get in front despite having match stats of about 8000% possession and 3 billion shots on target. then I cashed out for like 6 quid less than full whack, then they conceded then they scored in the 90th minute. madness. 

• Like 1

Las Palmas 1-0 down after 7 minutes. They score loads and are playing the side in 19th. This is surely coming in?

Does anyone know where Betfred stand regarding abandoned games? I had Notts County v Morecambe. Am I right to assume that they'll just change it into the 9/2 (which is what 3 games were)?

5 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

2 goals away this week. BTTS can get straight in the bin.

haha indeed! For once my prem games came in (had West Ham game and Watford game) but Wigan somehow managed to fail to concede and fail to score which is unlike them, but of course it happens when I have them.

do skybet not do "player to score a header" anymore? was payday this week and have spent all day trying to stop myself banging the whole lot of big izzy slimani to get his fod on another cross. but can't find the market :cry:

25 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

do skybet not do "player to score a header" anymore? was payday this week and have spent all day trying to stop myself banging the whole lot of big izzy slimani to get his fod on another cross. but can't find the market :cry:

You can request a bet if they don't have it in the normal markets 

2 hours ago, Zed4q said:

Southampton played on Thursday in europa league

yeah but that always just means 3pm sunday doesn't it? 2.15 is such a specific time purely so it can be on tele, no? bullshit. 

tbf whoever chose to not put it on tele, good call 

Leyton Orient 40/1 to go down. They're 3 clear of the bottom two (although do sit about 16th in fairness) and have just sacked yet another manager, replacing him with a bloke who's managed 16 Italian clubs, his last was taking Sampdoria from 14th to the Serie B in 2011.

40/1 :blink: even if it doesn't come in I bet you'll be able to cash out for profit somewhere along the line.

Brugge's best attacker Izquierdo and their LB De Bock now out injured for 4 weeks. Not to mention their best defender Engels out until Jan thanks to Slimani.

Their manager quoted as saying CL is too high a level for them and they will concentrate on their domestic league.

Brugge v Porto on 18th Oct 1/1 for a Porto win.

Porto 7/1 to win Group G. Have a feeling those odds will tumble after their upcoming double header with Brugge.

Brugge 11/1 to lose all group games.

25 minutes ago, brucey said:

Brugge's best attacker Izquierdo and their LB De Bock now out injured for 4 weeks. Not to mention their best defender Engels out until Jan thanks to Slimani.

Their manager quoted as saying CL is too high a level for them and they will concentrate on their domestic league.

Brugge v Porto on 18th Oct 1/1 for a Porto win.

Porto 7/1 to win Group G. Have a feeling those odds will tumble after their upcoming double header with Brugge.

Brugge 11/1 to lose all group games.

Is that as a special or as a four fold? I'd have fancied better than 11/1 personally especially with Copenhagen having to go away there.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Is that as a special or as a four fold? I'd have fancied better than 11/1 personally especially with Copenhagen having to go away there.

https://www.skybet.com/football/champions-league/event/19682689

As a special. I'm not quite sure how good Copenhagen are, though they did pummel Brugge prior to Brugge's 2 recent injuries.

Edited by brucey

Who was it who said that some of the best bets you can make are backing heavy favourites who have fallen behind early on?

I've got France at 4/9 tonight as opposed to the 1/12 pre-match, because they went behind early on. 2-1 up within half an hour.

England to beat Malta 33/1.... new customer offer from Coral, limited but still available at the moment. Winnings paid as free bets though, £1 max stake though but you have to deposit a fiver into the account after opening. Probably a load of other T&C's as per. Do your own research etc etc...

http://promotions.coral.co.uk/landing-pages/crazy-prices-online4-0710/

Edited by separator

Guest Col city fan
13 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

A league restarts again tonight (this morning in uk) 

Brisbane V Victory you have to fancy goals over 2.5 in with the Sydney derby BTTS.

Should see a profit this weekend.

Love the A league! Got my first btts of the new season this am.. although it was very close!