Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Sorry about Parson's Punch, didn't see the race either so not sure what went on. Got backed in well though, i'm wondering whether it's no show at Newbury a few days earlier was the issue behind the defeat on Saturday.

I've got tips coming out of my ears, but I don't want to risk any of you losing any more money from me. I had 4 this weekend and 3 of them were no where, so i'm not too confident with this site i've signed up to.

A tip from my trap though and not from anyone supposedly in the know is Fleeting Spirit and Bankable double at Ascot. I shall be backing both as singles and as a double. Fleeting Spirit is a phenomenal horse.

Takeover Target should be lumped on as well.

Sorry about Parson's Punch, didn't see the race either so not sure what went on. Got backed in well though, i'm wondering whether it's no show at Newbury a few days earlier was the issue behind the defeat on Saturday.

I've got tips coming out of my ears, but I don't want to risk any of you losing any more money from me. I had 4 this weekend and 3 of them were no where, so i'm not too confident with this site i've signed up to.

A tip from my trap though and not from anyone supposedly in the know is Fleeting Spirit and Bankable double at Ascot. I shall be backing both as singles and as a double. Fleeting Spirit is a phenomenal horse.

Takeover Target should be lumped on as well.

Any tips for today as i will be going past the bookies shortly :rolleyes:

Just had a look at the Premier league odds on Ladbrokes. Man U are 2.10 and Chelsea are 2.75. Personally I would say the title is between these two, I can't see L'pool or Arsenal getting close. If you put money on both teams in in the ratio Man U 0.57, Che 0.43 then provided one of them win you can guarantee profit. 19p profit for every £1 I think. I just felt they were good odds considering how far behind L'pool and Arsenal are. You could chuck Arsenal in at 6.50 (the ratios would change) and still guarantee profit, but obviously not as much.

I've felt a gut feeling to make three small bets tonight which I won't reveal yet (it's blatantly bad luck) on the Austria vs Germany game.

Destined to fail* as per.... >_<:P

*they're not really going to fail, I'm going to win lots of money really.

I've felt a gut feeling to make three small bets tonight which I won't reveal yet (it's blatantly bad luck) on the Austria vs Germany game.

Destined to fail* as per.... >_<:P

*they're not really going to fail, I'm going to win lots of money really.

Gut feeling bets are the way forward mate. :thumbup:

Maybes, Bert, Tevez, Ched and Uncle Albert will all be out of pocket come the 27th at a shed in Thurlaston.

Behave yourself sir. Your best hand will be ducks mate.

The Phrase "come get your fooking dinner" comes to mind.

Copyright. Tevez, Oakwell stadium, 19th April 2008.

:worship: