Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've had a tenner on the Fleeting Spirit/Navigator double as well.

My picks are as follows:

2.30 - Darjina

3.05 - Fleeting Spirit

3.45 - Falco

4.20 - Peter Tchaikovsky

4.55 - Hawbridge Princess

Done a 30p Canadian like you've done.

I've also had £2.50 e/w on Stubbs Art in the 3.45 and a fiver on Bushranger in the 5.30

Gonna see how they all get on before I decide on tonight's bets. Will be backing Hasty Retreat though.

I can't believe Effort is 33/1 in the last Kerrin Mc Evoy on board as well.

I can't believe Effort is 33/1 in the last Kerrin Mc Evoy on board as well.

I backed that when it won a few weeks back. Unbelievable odds. I'm having a £2.50 e/w on that.

Officer Mor at 100/1 in the 5.30, stupid odds. Backing that as well.

5 selections

26 bets

10 doubles

10 trebles

5 fourfolds

1 Accy

Write it on the slip as I have done above. Doesn't have to be a £1 it could be 5p or 10p.

Didn't do it in the end. Went on all singles. Had it been a £1 how much would have the whole bet cost me?

I'm gonna save Matt the trouble of posting and say "I can't believe that I've won a bet. Me, the most unluckiest person in the world when it comes to betting"

I'm shocked - Two wins in 3 days! The tip off of here the other day and the double last night and I would have bet on Henrythenavigator today if I had managed to get on the internet/to a bookies but missed out :doh:

The bookies aren't usually wrong with these type of matches but 6/5 on Romania looks a bit stingy 11/4 for the draw suggests that a draw is out of the question from a bookies point of view (9/4 is usual for a draw) I'm gonna go for Holland to keep up the momentum.

It's taken Van Basten a few years to get the this team to even get on with each other never mind get them playing well together and I don't think he'll risk anything by dropping half the team.

Holland-Italy double for me £20 at 6.82/1

That'll do.