Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

OMG another winner :bounce::banana:

Le Forezien - 2.30 @ Hereford. My mate text me saying he had read about it and what did I think, so I had a read up, I didn't think it looked great but thought it had an e/w chance so we decided to go £5 e/w (£2.50 each) and it won.

£17. £11.50 each - but he still owes me his £2.50 so £13.50 for me :cool:

4 wins since Friday - What is going on? (I'm not complaining but I hardly ever win - But you tend to go through patches in betting - Or I do)

£9.97 - Friday

£16.65 - Saturday

£1.50 - Saturday

£13.50 - Today.

And hopefully a double will come in for me later - which won't pay out alot but profit is profit. :thumbup:

OMG another winner :bounce::banana:

Le Forezien - 2.30 @ Hereford. My mate text me saying he had read about it and what did I think, so I had a read up, I didn't think it looked great but thought it had an e/w chance so we decided to go £5 e/w (£2.50 each) and it won.

£17. £11.50 each - but he still owes me his £2.50 so £13.50 for me :cool:

4 wins since Friday - What is going on? (I'm not complaining but I hardly ever win - But you tend to go through patches in betting - Or I do)

£9.97 - Friday

£16.65 - Saturday

£1.50 - Saturday

£13.50 - Today.

And hopefully a double will come in for me later - which won't pay out alot but profit is profit. :thumbup:

:o Another winner (Seawall - 11/4 - 4.30 @ Hereford) - Only £2.75 but profit is profit...I'll probably put on something else try and make more from it - And then lose it lol

Wonder what odds you would of got on Germany, Turkey, Russia and Italy to go through?

Take it you're feeling an Italia win tonight?

Must be in excess of 50/1. Not that we'll ever know.

Made £50 profit so far from the Euros, pretty pleased. Russia have made me £32 of that alone lol.

Not feeling anything on tonights game at all. Hoping Spain go through though as they are my sweepstake team!

After a horror show on Friday, I checked my betfair account on the saturday to find that i've been credited with a free £50 bet for some reason. Anyway, I pieced together a few modest wins.

I decided that I would then stick the £50 on Honolulu in the last at Ascot. For the life of me I swear I pressed 'back' not 'lay' anyway, needless to say when Honolulu won, instead of me being returned with nearly £140 I was £50 down. I have been on the blower to them several times and something odd has gone on because in my bet history the bet has been removed and they are now investigating what's gone on. So either I should be returned with my £50 if the bet didn't register or they should give me the £90 profit as well as I would be willing to put my life on me backing that horse not laying it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Got a tip come through for tomorrow, which may be of interest to some of you.

Belotto in the 7.55 @ Newbury.

I can't check the odds at the minute, so if anyone can do then let me know.

Cheers

Also, Classy Affair running at 2.30 today at Wolverhampton. Odds were at 7/1 when I took it, but looks to be coming down apparently. I've had £10 e/w

Got a tip come through for tomorrow, which may be of interest to some of you.

Belotto in the 7.55 @ Newbury.

I can't check the odds at the minute, so if anyone can do then let me know.

Cheers

Also, Classy Affair running at 2.30 today at Wolverhampton. Odds were at 7/1 when I took it, but looks to be coming down apparently. I've had £10 e/w

lol

The man's just lost £20 and you're laughing? Harsh.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

And I was laughing at the tip rather than him placing £20 of his hard earned cash.

No fox123 :ph34r:

Edited by Maybesokovsky

Ive just started Arbitage betting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage_betting)

Its great! Ive only been getting around 15quid a time with bet of 150 or so but its risk free! Risk Free!! haha

This is a fantastic free site.

www.arbspy.com

Edit:anyone else do it? Any free arbs alert services website you know of?

Further edit: Ive put a asian handicap bet on the Spain - Russia match. If Spain win I get 5 quid, Russia win i get 6 quid and if it a draw I get my money back. I would put more on it but lack of funds....

Edited by coale39

What happened with the free bet malarkey? BetFair sort it?

They suspended my account, so I cannot bet at the minute. Which will please Maybes as I couldn't get the bet on Classy Affair! lol

I'm hoping to find out later today. I can't see how they can't give me my stake back atleast, because they've admitted that the £50 free bet was actually a free bet and not a mistake on their part. The reason they gave me a £50 free bet was because of the level of betting I must do. :giggle: Plus i've not had that account that long, so perhaps it's something they give to new customers once they've shown the levels they bet.

They suspended my account, so I cannot bet at the minute. Which will please Maybes as I couldn't get the bet on Classy Affair! lol

I'm hoping to find out later today. I can't see how they can't give me my stake back atleast, because they've admitted that the £50 free bet was actually a free bet and not a mistake on their part. The reason they gave me a £50 free bet was because of the level of betting I must do. :giggle: Plus i've not had that account that long, so perhaps it's something they give to new customers once they've shown the levels they bet.

Good stuff :thumbup:

Wahey! My account is back, and they have given me the £50 back but not registered me with the win on Honolulu, but it's better than nothing.

Today's bet's for me:

BEVERLEY

215 FITZOLINI 40/1 (£1 e/w)

245 BLACK FALCON 4/1

315 EVERYMANFORHIMSELF 4/1

345 MISTER FIZZBOMB 12/1

415 OFFSHORE ANNA 12/1

445 AVONTUUR 8/1

515 KINGS COLLEGE BOY 100/30

Super Heinz - 10p + each way @ 10p

BRIGHTON

230 SOUTER'S SISTER 4/5

300 ZAARMIT 6/4

330 NAWAMEES EVS

400 FOREIGN KING 7/1

430 CHOREOGRAPHY 5/2

500 MAKE MY DREAM 10/1

Lucky 63 - 25p

Wahey! My account is back, and they have given me the £50 back but not registered me with the win on Honolulu, but it's better than nothing.

Today's bet's for me:

BEVERLEY

215 FITZOLINI 40/1

245 BLACK FALCON 4/1

315 EVERYMANFORHIMSELF 4/1

345 MISTER FIZZBOMB 12/1

415 OFFSHORE ANNA 12/1

445 AVONTUUR 8/1

515 KINGS COLLEGE BOY 100/30

Super Heinz - 10p + each way @ 10p

BRIGHTON

230 SOUTER'S SISTER 4/5