Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Jeeeez. You like a good punt dont ya :whistle:

What is a super heinz bet?

A super heinz is like a lucky fifteen, but instead of four selections you have 7 selections. So you've got, 7 singles, all the doubles, trebles, 4 folds, 5 folds, 6 folds and then the 7 horse accumulator. 120 bet's. I've had an each way one as well though so it's 240 bet's! :giggle:

I enjoy a little flutter. I must admit i'm gambling more at the minute, I will be putting a stop to that soon. I've had a couple of decent wins recently and instead of putting the money to good use, i've kept it in my betting account and tried to win more, but it's not worked out at all. I lost over £100 on Ascot last week. Nothing a decent win won't sort out though.

Wahey! My account is back, and they have given me the £50 back but not registered me with the win on Honolulu, but it's better than nothing.

Today's bet's for me:

BEVERLEY

215 FITZOLINI 40/1 (£1 e/w)

245 BLACK FALCON 4/1

315 EVERYMANFORHIMSELF 4/1

345 MISTER FIZZBOMB 12/1

415 OFFSHORE ANNA 12/1

445 AVONTUUR 8/1

515 KINGS COLLEGE BOY 100/30

Super Heinz - 10p + each way @ 10p

BRIGHTON

230 SOUTER'S SISTER 4/5

300 ZAARMIT 6/4

330 NAWAMEES EVS

400 FOREIGN KING 7/1

430 CHOREOGRAPHY 5/2

500 MAKE MY DREAM 10/1

Lucky 63 - 25p

Well done you prat, it was a non-runner!

Nawamees is also a non-runner at Brighton. Going well so far.

Ive just started Arbitage betting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage_betting)

Its great! Ive only been getting around 15quid a time with bet of 150 or so but its risk free! Risk Free!! haha

This is a fantastic free site.

www.arbspy.com

Edit:anyone else do it? Any free arbs alert services website you know of?

Further edit: Ive put a asian handicap bet on the Spain - Russia match. If Spain win I get 5 quid, Russia win i get 6 quid and if it a draw I get my money back. I would put more on it but lack of funds....

I'm planning on doing something along them lines, start with £100 every day and lay horses that are between 10/1-25/1. If you do this around 6 times successfully you can make 50 or 60 quid a day.

Obviously mine isn't risk free, but it includes big stakes for decent profit with low risks.

Edited by filbertway

Got a tip come through for tomorrow, which may be of interest to some of you.

Belotto in the 7.55 @ Newbury.

I can't check the odds at the minute, so if anyone can do then let me know.

Cheers

Also, Classy Affair running at 2.30 today at Wolverhampton. Odds were at 7/1 when I took it, but looks to be coming down apparently. I've had £10 e/w

Another Non-Runner.

Wahey! My account is back, and they have given me the £50 back but not registered me with the win on Honolulu, but it's better than nothing.

Today's bet's for me:

BEVERLEY

215 FITZOLINI 40/1 (£1 e/w)

245 BLACK FALCON 4/1

315 EVERYMANFORHIMSELF 4/1

345 MISTER FIZZBOMB 12/1

415 OFFSHORE ANNA 12/1

445 AVONTUUR 8/1

515 KINGS COLLEGE BOY 100/30

Super Heinz - 10p + each way @ 10p

BRIGHTON

230 SOUTER'S SISTER 4/5

300 ZAARMIT 6/4

330 NAWAMEES EVS

400 FOREIGN KING 7/1

430 CHOREOGRAPHY 5/2

500 MAKE MY DREAM 10/1

Lucky 63 - 25p

£192.80 by my reckoning :thumbup: Well done buddy

Doing well at the minute :

At work i will win the league and win £167 if it is a Germany - Spain final and Germany win

Ive got a quid on Spain - Germany at ladbrokes 11-1

And David Villa top scorer at ladbrokes 18-1

Got a patent on for tonight

6-20 Newbury .....Wee Charlie Cast @ SP

7-25 Newbury ......Zaaqya @ SP

8-30 Newbury......Black Dahlia @ SP

Got the first winner tonight at 10/1 so just need the other three to come in now :unsure:

6.50 Pyrhha 7/2 winner

7.25 Zaaqya

7.55 Solar Dance

Edited by Head Honcho

Ive just started Arbitage betting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage_betting)

Its great! Ive only been getting around 15quid a time with bet of 150 or so but its risk free! Risk Free!! haha

This is a fantastic free site.

www.arbspy.com

Edit:anyone else do it? Any free arbs alert services website you know of?

Further edit: Ive put a asian handicap bet on the Spain - Russia match. If Spain win I get 5 quid, Russia win i get 6 quid and if it a draw I get my money back. I would put more on it but lack of funds....

lol I talked about arbing about a year ago I have been doing it for about 3 years, and if you think it is not risky you are very well mistaken!

True arbing (backing and then laying or laying and then backing)you don't make THAT MUCH MONEY unless you are putting stupid amounts of money on.

IF you are in the know i.e. you back a horse at 10/1 and then lay it off at 9/1 (knowing your selection is shortning up) you will make money, if you have a horse at 10/1 know it's a front runner then it will be worth putting on and then laying in running.

Same as football, backing a team and then hoping that scores first then laying off will gain you money, but it is very risky!

Edited by fox123

lol I talked about arbing about a year ago I have been doing it for about 3 years, and if you think it is not risky you are very well mistaken!

True arbing (backing and then laying or laying and then backing)you don't make THAT MUCH MONEY unless you are putting stupid amounts of money on.

IF you are in the know i.e. you back a horse at 10/1 and then lay it off at 9/1 (knowing your selection is shortning up) you will make money, if you have a horse at 10/1 know it's a front runner then it will be worth putting on and then laying in running.

Same as football, backing a team and then hoping that scores first then laying off will gain you money, but it is very risky!

Im doing it a diff way to that. I put bets on each possible outcome (so win lose or draw fotty match) and each one would mean a profit overall. Im only doing it on sport because if got no idea about horse things!

Im doing it a diff way to that. I put bets on each possible outcome (so win lose or draw fotty match) and each one would mean a profit overall. Im only doing it on sport because if got no idea about horse things!

But if your betting on a match with 3 results its more or less impossible to make high profits... let me show you an example...

Ok we have £3 to bet and you place £1 on each selection

£1 @ 4/6 = £1.66 -£2 loss from other bets = -34p loss

£1 @ 12/5 = £3.40 - £2 loss from other bets = £1.40 profit

£1 @ 17/2 = £9.5 - £2 loss from other bets = £7.50 profit

So unless your outsider comes up trumps every time you cant make profit!

Edited by fox123

But if your betting on a match with 3 results its more or less impossible to make high profits... let me show you an example...

Ok we have £3 to bet and you place £1 on each selection

£1 @ 4/6 = £1.66 -£2 loss from other bets = -34p loss

£1 @ 12/5 = £3.40 - £2 loss from other bets = £1.40 profit

£1 @ 17/2 = £9.5 - £2 loss from other bets = £7.50 profit

So unless your outsider comes up trumps every time you cant make profit!

Ive recently bet on the last Euro game. Using that site, i worked out how to get between 5 and 7 quid with a fifty quid bet! As long as you bet around 100-150 and have about 10% win on that, that will do me! Its hard to find them but there are a few sites that find decent arbs (10% profit). arbspy.com and oddsexplorer.com have the best. Ill prob go up to around 200 per arb bet. Put paper bets down on the arbs they have, ull see. :D

(see on oddsexplorer? On sure bets it has a 7% win on the russia spain game! Check it out!)

Edit: Please say if im missing something! Ive just checked it out now and its on 5% but you can get better. Odds keep changing all the time.

Edited by coale39

Ive recently bet on the last Euro game. Using that site, i worked out how to get between 5 and 7 quid with a fifty quid bet! As long as you bet around 100-150 and have about 10% win on that, that will do me! Its hard to find them but there are a few sites that find decent arbs (10% profit). arbspy.com and oddsexplorer.com have the best. Ill prob go up to around 200 per arb bet. Put paper bets down on the arbs they have, ull see. :D

(see on oddsexplorer? On sure bets it has a 7% win on the russia spain game! Check it out!)

Edit: Please say if im missing something! Ive just checked it out now and its on 5% but you can get better. Odds keep changing all the time.

If you think it pays off - Fair play hope you do well, BUT being in the industry for a long time, don't expect to become a millionaire quick, because we'd all be on the bandwagon :thumbup:

If you think it pays off - Fair play hope you do well, BUT being in the industry for a long time, don't expect to become a millionaire quick, because we'd all be on the bandwagon :thumbup:

Yeah, just got to act fast on the odds availible. Thats for the advice etc :thumbup:

Yeah, just got to act fast on the odds availible. Thats for the advice etc :thumbup:

You know these tipsters....there the arbers :D they never loose.....

They back just before they give the tip out....watch the tip tumble in price....then lay it off :-D

Belotto is running tonight at Bath. Also Dressed To Dance is running again tonight, the tip I gave last week that won at 9/1. This time it's at 4s though.

My selections for tonight all being well are:

KEMPTON

620 SION HILL 4/1

650 CELTIC SPUR 25/1

720 SPARKLING CRYSTAL 9/4

750 WHISKEYJUNCTION 3/1

820 MISTER RIGHT 28/1

850 PRACTICALLYPERFECT 10/1

920 COLWYN BAY 12/1

BATH

640 COLIN STAITE 250/1

710 YAKAMA 9/2

740 APRIL FOOL 4/1

810 SCELIN 6/1

840 BELOTTO 11/8

910 DRESSED TO DANCE 4/1

Mixture of singles, each ways and a Lucky 63 and Super Heinz again possibly. Let's see how I get on, be happy with a profit.