Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Not from my tipster, but another source has informed me that there is alot of money going around for Matt The Thrasher in the 16:25 Uttoxeter. I have had £2.50 e/w @ Ladbrokes 20/1

14/1 now. I've had a quid ew.

Just goes to show, don't always follow the money! I should have arbed that off really at 14/1 but never mind, only a fiver and £100 up over week-end, thanks to my proper tipster

No probs , i cant pick a winner for love nor money at the mo so any info is helpful

YESSSSS!

10 Quid on Spain to win the tournament @ 5/1.

60 Quid returns.

50 Quid profit.

I was hoping for 2-1 Spain, with Podolski scoring for Germany as I had him as top scorer, but I won't be greedy! (I regret not having the E/W though - Although if I did have him E/W your only talking 4 quid returns - but profit is profit.)

YESSSSS!

10 Quid on Spain to win the tournament @ 5/1.

60 Quid returns.

50 Quid profit.

I was hoping for 2-1 Spain, with Podolski scoring for Germany as I had him as top scorer, but I won't be greedy! (I regret not having the E/W though - Although if I did have him E/W your only talking 4 quid returns - but profit is profit.)

Why don't you put that in your sig?

Anyone see the Irish Derby yesterday? What on earth went on towards the end? They all decide to bang in to each other, which left Frozen Fire with a clear path to piss home. I backed Curtain Call and had a quid each way on the winner, really wish i'd had more on Frozen Fire. Backed it in the English Derby, so felt I had to have at least something on it again, but should have been more confident in it's chances.

Arc Bleu's situation on Saturday was another wierd one as well. Friday night it was favourite, come the race on Saturday it had drifted to 18/1 at some bookies. Then it took a whack in the early stages of the race, but it still went on to win. Talk about overcoming the odds. Never seen a horse drift that much and still win.

Banked £30 off my Spain win meaning I made £80 profit off the tournament :D not bad.

Got an accumulator on today, S.Williams, Federer, Nadal, Baghdatis, and Jankovic should all be pretty safe, got Warwinka to beat Marat Safin (risky one) and Szavay as her odds are absloutley fantastic (2.11) against Zheng, which I find odd as all shes done is beat a clearly out of sorts Ivanovic. Should win £20 if it comes off, big if.

Had a cheeky punt on Schuettler to beat Tipsarvic as 4.11 as well :unsure::D

Banked £30 off my Spain win meaning I made £80 profit off the tournament :D not bad.

Got an accumulator on today, S.Williams, Federer, Nadal, Baghdatis, and Jankovic should all be pretty safe, got Warwinka to beat Marat Safin (risky one) and Szavay as her odds are absloutley fantastic (2.11) against Zheng, which I find odd as all shes done is beat a clearly out of sorts Ivanovic. Should win £20 if it comes off, big if.

Had a cheeky punt on Schuettler to beat Tipsarvic as 4.11 as well :unsure::D

I've had Williams, Federer, Nadal, Tipsaravic, Petrova (sp) and there to be 41+ games in Murrays Match. Had £2 to win £9.

Huge stakes.

I've had Williams, Federer, Nadal, Tipsaravic, Petrova (sp) and there to be 41+ games in Murrays Match. Had £2 to win £9.

Huge stakes.

Oh I've got Ancic as well

so it's going well, seeing as three of the players I have who are playing opening games have all just lost their first set.

2.15 - Coral Shores @ Pontefract £5 e/w

2.30 - Splash The Cash @ Wolverhampton £5 e/w

Came 3rd, thankfully I took the odds early on as it came in from 10/1 to 5/1.

Good start to the day. Got some more selections, i'll post them in a minute.

£115 off the 2 from my calculations.