Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Today's selections. There's not too many at decent odds out there today, so i'm gonna just have a few small bets and a few doubles, trebles etc.

2.20 GALIANE

3.00 HIP HIP HOORAY

3.10 MASTER OF ARTS & BOLD MARC (small ew saver)

3.30 LE FOREZIEN & SEMAH HAROLD each way

4.30 SOUTH WALES - NAP

4.40 PASS THE PORT & RUDRYWORLD each way

5.00 CHARLEVOIX

5.30 DESERT HAWK EW

One at big odds that I like is Tudor Prince in the 2.40 @ 25/1 I shall be having a fiver each way on that.

Today's selections. There's not too many at decent odds out there today, so i'm gonna just have a few small bets and a few doubles, trebles etc.

2.20 GALIANE

3.00 HIP HIP HOORAY

3.10 MASTER OF ARTS & BOLD MARC (small ew saver)

3.30 SEMAH HAROLD each way

3.50 LE FOREZIEN

4.30 SOUTH WALES - NAP

4.40 PASS THE PORT & RUDRYWORLD each way

5.00 CHARLEVOIX

5.30 DESERT HAWK EW

One at big odds that I like is Tudor Prince in the 2.40 @ 25/1 I shall be having a fiver each way on that.

Well I've accidently backed it at £9 each way so hope it comes in lol

I wanted to put three on, somehow it went on three times :(:blink::S

Will be happy if it comes off though. :fc::giggle:

Betfair is a bastard for that. If the bet goes unmatched and you don't cancel it, then it can be matched at any time before the event. This happened to me. It was unmatched so I bet again at the changed odds which were matched. Then some fooker matched the first one so I had double wedge riding on some horse. Didn't win either!!

Sorry mate. I feel guilty.

Nah don't worry about your tipped saved me yesterday after losing £25 quid on Blackjack

Ironically your tip cost me £9 of the £10 I've won on blackjack today lol

Im giving up now, quitting while my return is still about 160%

Nah don't worry about your tipped saved me yesterday after losing £25 quid on Blackjack

Ironically your tip cost me £9 of the £10 I've won on blackjack today lol

Im giving up now, quitting while my return is still about 160%

You've had a good run over the past few weeks. I'd keep your eye in, but I might be cutting down as well. I'm getting some good winners, but i'm being given too many tips, so i'm placing too many bets. Pisses you off when you get a good winner, but then back another 5 horses and none of them do anything and it eats in to your winnings.

You've had a good run over the past few weeks. I'd keep your eye in, but I might be cutting down as well. I'm getting some good winners, but i'm being given too many tips, so i'm placing too many bets. Pisses you off when you get a good winner, but then back another 5 horses and none of them do anything and it eats in to your winnings.

It apperas Arnaud Clement is back from the dead anyway so I might not be done just yet.

Unreal - went off at 8/11 was beat, sorry guys, very rare that is!

Had a few quid on it but had had a decent night anyhow , 13/2 and 12/1 winners

ric... fox123 (whatever your name is these days :P) If you have any tips for tomorrow, any chance you could pot them pre 12-12:30 cus I'm hitting the pub about then and will put a few bets on. If you could that would be cool :thumbup:

ric... fox123 (whatever your name is these days :P) If you have any tips for tomorrow, any chance you could pot them pre 12-12:30 cus I'm hitting the pub about then and will put a few bets on. If you could that would be cool :thumbup:

I can only post them when my tipster texts me, so will try my best! :thumbup:

Edited by 4kingnutta

3.45 NOMOREBLONDES and 4.00 BUSHMAN £10 singles and £5 double

2.20 Stike Up The Band - 13/2 - £7.50 e/w

4.35 Drill Sargent - 13/2 - £5 e/w

7.35 Press The Button @ Salisbury

7.45 Riley Boys @ Beverley

had £6 win double , something to follow ^_^

Just had a double up from my lucky 15

Suzi's decision @6/5

Riley boys @8/1

The other 2 were nowhere. Small profit not bad considering I've hardly backed my own picks for years.