Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I love me Arbitrary betting. Ive made about 2 -3 hundred in a few weeks. Risk free! Love it!

Isn't that just making numerous 'sure bets' by putting money on all outcomes with different bookmakers. If you find the right odds and are patient enough to search for them then fair enough. Doubt the profit margins would be that large on most of them though.

Isn't that just making numerous 'sure bets' by putting money on all outcomes with different bookmakers. If you find the right odds and are patient enough to search for them then fair enough. Doubt the profit margins would be that large on most of them though.

Ive made just over 100 quid profit on one sure bet today. Only put 100 pound down. The site i use is arbspy.com. Fantastic site, there are others too including oddsexplorer.com. Ive got a lot of free time now ive finished uni, just like applying for stuff etc. Most of the arbs on there most of the time are only 5-10% of money down and involve weird forign sites. Every now and again tho, if u look often, there is upto 100% back off money down. So like 100 quid spread, 100 quid profit on any outcome. Most of the time its betting places mistakes, so you have to act fast. One i put on today was gon within 10 minutes.Remember to work it all out before you put the money down. Dont just trust arbspy to work it out because they are constantly changing. Hope this makes other people lots of cash too!

I had a 12 event accumulator on the olympics...£4 stake with potential winnings of £550.

11 went my way. <_< Thank you very much to the female Cuban Triple jumper. :frusty:

So I put another bet on, this time £5, and bet on 14 events with the biggest favourites I could find. Won 7 so far. Could win £150. :giggle::scarf:

England 11/4 Scotland 5/2 both to draw £20 at 12/1

I had a 12 event accumulator on the olympics...£4 stake with potential winnings of £550.

11 went my way. <_< Thank you very much to the female Cuban Triple jumper. :frusty:

So I put another bet on, this time £5, and bet on 14 events with the biggest favourites I could find. Won 7 so far. Could win £150. :giggle::scarf:

Oh how the bookies love big accies!