Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Also just to let everyone know Dressed To Dance is racing today (A horse that has been tipped on here a few times) I think it has won and people have won money on it off of here before but i've bet on it twice now and lost about 15 quid on it alone and the last 2 races it has been in it's been shite so i'm not touching it today, I'm going for Vintage instead...Which probably mean Dressed to Dance will win :rolleyes:

http://www.attheraces.com/card.aspx?raceid...p;nav=racecards

Apologies for the delay, been out most of day! Also apologies for that crock of shite the last two has lost now and I have told my tipster he better start turning his form around, but like you say..we don't have to put money on them at the end of the day!

I personally lost £30 onit but no worries, I know over all he has won me far more than I have lost!

I hope you are all not to much out of pocket, but looking at the bigger picture, i'm confident in time we'll get these last two losses back :thumbup: