Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

It came 2nd. That one I fancied was a non-runner.

But as this was a maiden stakes I stuck to my usual bet of backing the favourite and doubling the stakes if it loses on the next 2 year old maiden.

So far i'm in profit of +27 points.

Only had a fiver on it at 2/1 though. £15 return.

Mother f00ker :@

Livid mate. lol

Im doing sh!te this season betting.

I need to look into Joe's goal trebles.

I think I am too. Along with my 2 year old maiden system, both appear to be throwing up a decent-ish profit. Just why oh why do I then get bored and look to back other things as well and end up out of pocket?

I think I am too. Along with my 2 year old maiden system, both appear to be throwing up a decent-ish profit. Just why oh why do I then get bored and look to back other things as well and end up out of pocket?

Me too . 2 x £10 trebles . Any tips joe ?

Me too . 2 x £10 trebles . Any tips joe ?

Well to begin with I went for three League One games (League One being the highest source of goals in the football league) and it started off quite well. Just recently I hit a pretty bad run of form and I decided to move on to Scottish football where I've won twice in the last two weeks.

The good thing about this bet is that the game only has to include 3 goals, and this is fairly common. The odds are normally in the region of 7/1, so they're decent in that respect, and if you work that out with your stake you only need to win once in about 6 times to make profit.

Just check the league tables for who looks likely to score/concede heavily. My personal tip would be to go Scottish, it's worked 100% for me so far.

Edited by Joe.

Had fuk all come in on the horses, Had an accumulator with a fair few teams :unsure:

Sweden v Portugal

Germany v Russia

Estonia v Spain

England v Kazakhstan

Ukraine v Croatia

Romania v France

Bulgaria v Italy

Argentina v Uruguay

Doubt it'll come in, but with my 1 GBP I could win 74.01 GBP.

Some tough matches to pick from. Germany v Russia i'm abit wary off, and a little bit worried about Sweden v Portugal. And watching England, Thinking they could fuk me up... :unsure:

Had my first treble 2.5 goals or over come in.

Cheltenham v Colchester

Brizzle v Leyton Orient

Leeds v Brighton

I also had another one that didn't come in as Bury v Exter only resulted in 1 goal scored between them.

But still got myself about £30/35 profit in the end.