Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

4 races in my 2 year old system today. Back the favourite in each and stop at a winner, or double stake on the next one.

Wolves 220...FAV..1pt win

Windsor 330...FAV...2pt win

Kemp 3-40....FAV...3pt win

Kemp 4-10...FAV....4pt win

2.50 - Silk Hall @ Wolverhampton - £5

4 races in my 2 year old system today. Back the favourite in each and stop at a winner, or double stake on the next one.

Bonza.

Another winner. Think i'll stop at that.

Had my first treble 2.5 goals or over come in.

Cheltenham v Colchester

Brizzle v Leyton Orient

Leeds v Brighton

I also had another one that didn't come in as Bury v Exter only resulted in 1 goal scored between them.

But still got myself about £30/35 profit in the end.

Job's a good 'un. :thumbup:

Get on it next week Maybury.

Most certainly doing the draw at half time and England win at full time. I am so angry with myself for not doing this on Saturday. I was tempted to do it against Andorra last month, but thought we couldn't not score in the first half against them two games running, but we did! I vowed to never let odds like that go a miss again (16/1 IIRC) and then completely forgot to do it against The Borats and low and behold it happened again. Not too sure of the odds but I imagine it was in excess of 12/1. So as far as i'm concerned i'm at least £200 worse off than I should have been from the past few England games.

4 races today in the 2 year old qualifiers.

2.10 and 4.40 at Leics

2.20 and 2.50 at Newcastle

I shall back the favourite in each of them and double my stake if they lose, until one wins and then i'll stop. If none win, then i'll drink bleach and start again from scratch tomorrow.

I recommend joining me.

I start off at £5 and I am +30 points up, so basically £150 in the past 5-6 weeks. You can start off at a £1 though and just double it, so that if there's 4 races in a day, you're not outlaying that much. But you will return a profit most days.

4 races today in the 2 year old qualifiers.

2.10 and 4.40 at Leics

2.20 and 2.50 at Newcastle

I shall back the favourite in each of them and double my stake if they lose, until one wins and then i'll stop. If none win, then i'll drink bleach and start again from scratch tomorrow.

I recommend joining me.

I start off at £5 and I am +30 points up, so basically £150 in the past 5-6 weeks. You can start off at a £1 though and just double it, so that if there's 4 races in a day, you're not outlaying that much. But you will return a profit most days.

Winner.

£10 at 6/4 returns £25. Minus the £5 lost on the first race at Leics and minus the £10 stake gives a £10 profit, which is + 2 points.

So it now stands at + 32.

Link

Bookies are facing a million pound plus payout if a psychic's prediction that massive UFO will appear in our skies proves to be true.

Australian 'channeler' Blossom Goodchild says a huge intergalactic spaceship from the alien Federation Of Light will appear on Tuesday, 14 October.

Bookies William Hill have taken a £1,000 bet from Lawrence Trout, of Wiltshire, which will win him £1million if Ms Goodchild is correct.

And they have also taken bets from Ms Goodchild's UK relatives. Her Surrey based niece Rebecca Simpson bet £100 and her step daughter Kelly Mosedale wagered £50.

The wording of the bet is that either George Bush or Gordon Brown will confirm the existence of intelligent alien life within the next year. Hills have cut the price from 1000/1 to 100/1.

"We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect. We will be keeping our eyes on the skies over the next twenty four hours," said William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams.

"We have always been apprehensive of space based bets ever since we paid out the equivalent of millions when Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon in 1969."

UFO websites are buzzing with predictions that the vessel from the alien Federation Of Light will be visible in our skies for three days.

Might have a few quid on this. This Blossom Goodchild can't be any worse than Fox123's tipster. :P

Only joking 123, keep the tips coming. :thumbup:

A chap who is on fire at the minute has posted his selections, but it's inconceivable to think most of these can win or place so not sure what the benefit of me putting these up is. But here they are anyway. I shall look through them and see if I like the look of any of them.

LINGFIELD

220 ONE MORE ROUND 7/1

250 NOBLE JACK 4/1

325 PRINCE OF THEBES 16/1

400 CALLIGRAPHER 4/6

430 CODA AGENCY 5/1

500 JUST MOSSIE 8/1

WEATHERBY

210 MADISON HEIGHTS 2/1

240 AD MURUM 11/2

315 KANONKOP 12/1

350 WHICH POCKET 8/1

420 BOW SCHOOL 6/1

450 HOOPY 10/11

520 MOTAFARRED 4/1

UTTOXETER

200 JUST ROB 7/2

230 LITTLEBIGHORSE 13/2

305 DIAMOND HARRY 5/2

335 JETHRO TULL 16/1

410 MALAKIYA 4/1

440 CREINCH 4/1

510 ALDERLEY ROVER 9/4

I actually like Axel Foley in the 2.50 at Lingfield, which goes against the above selection and i'll be backing it. Kings La Mont in the 7.20 at Kempton has been tipped by someone else who is highly respected on that site as well.

A chap who is on fire at the minute has posted his selections, but it's inconceivable to think most of these can win or place so not sure what the benefit of me putting these up is. But here they are anyway. I shall look through them and see if I like the look of any of them.

LINGFIELD

220 ONE MORE ROUND 7/1

250 NOBLE JACK 4/1

325 PRINCE OF THEBES 16/1

400 CALLIGRAPHER 4/6

430 CODA AGENCY 5/1

500 JUST MOSSIE 8/1

WEATHERBY

210 MADISON HEIGHTS 2/1

240 AD MURUM 11/2

315 KANONKOP 12/1

350 WHICH POCKET 8/1

420 BOW SCHOOL 6/1

450 HOOPY 10/11

520 MOTAFARRED 4/1

UTTOXETER

200 JUST ROB 7/2

230 LITTLEBIGHORSE 13/2

305 DIAMOND HARRY 5/2

335 JETHRO TULL 16/1

410 MALAKIYA 4/1

440 CREINCH 4/1

510 ALDERLEY ROVER 9/4

I actually like Axel Foley in the 2.50 at Lingfield, which goes against the above selection and i'll be backing it. Kings La Mont in the 7.20 at Kempton has been tipped by someone else who is highly respected on that site as well.

Winner! Well happy with that.

Tonights bets:

England win - 1/3 - £10

Walcott score anytime - 6/4 - £1

ENG, Rep Ire, Russia, Czech, Holland, Turkey, Spain, Portugal - All to win - £1

Rooney first goal - 4/1 - £1

Upson & Brown to score any time - Both at 12/1 £1

720 @ Kempton - History Legend - 6/4 - £2 to win

Returns of £67.01 if it all comes off

Edited by JoeyB

Well, any half-decent nation should win at Estonia.

Not without their 2 star strikers. And other injuries.

And besides, me and Fatih Terim still don't get along. He was incredibly lucky to get through to the semis, I don't rate him.

Edited by lildave3