Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Most certainly doing the draw at half time and England win at full time. I am so angry with myself for not doing this on Saturday. I was tempted to do it against Andorra last month, but thought we couldn't not score in the first half against them two games running, but we did! I vowed to never let odds like that go a miss again (16/1 IIRC) and then completely forgot to do it against The Borats and low and behold it happened again. Not too sure of the odds but I imagine it was in excess of 12/1. So as far as i'm concerned i'm at least £200 worse off than I should have been from the past few England games.

Did you do it Ric?

I did, made a cheeky little profit tonight.

Most certainly doing the draw at half time and England win at full time. I am so angry with myself for not doing this on Saturday. I was tempted to do it against Andorra last month, but thought we couldn't not score in the first half against them two games running, but we did! I vowed to never let odds like that go a miss again (16/1 IIRC) and then completely forgot to do it against The Borats and low and behold it happened again. Not too sure of the odds but I imagine it was in excess of 12/1. So as far as i'm concerned i'm at least £200 worse off than I should have been from the past few England games.

That'll be £80 in the sky rocket then won't it?

Having a right old week this week. Over two ton up.

I most certainly did! Goes a little way to the monies missed out on Andorra and The Borats.

Whenever someone says "monies" Ii can't help but say it in the voice of George from Fonejacker. :giggle:

Backed Gerrard 1st G/S last night. Happy days.

Also had Rooney hatrick at 28's.

And an accy with

Eng

Ita

Spa

Turk - Let me down!!

The turks let me down as well.

Any tips today Ric?

Whenever someone says "monies" Ii can't help but say it in the voice of George from Fonejacker. :giggle:

The turks let me down as well.

Any tips today Ric?

Haha that's where i've got it from.

I shall have a look now.

Two that I am backing myself is Herecomestanley (3.50 Ludlow) and Jaser (3.40 Nottingham). Jaser has got to win for me one day, I back it every time it doesn't win and then leave it when it does win.

Really bad day's betting for me, although Jaser finally won me some money coming in 3rd at 14/1. But down overall after none of the qualifier system came in.

Still well up this week, but could have done without this beasting.

Still have Palmetto Point in the 4.30 at Brighton

I've apparently lost £5 from betting on that horse despite it non running. This isn't right is it? :unsure:

It ran.

4:30 | 6 Sendreni (R Hughes, 11-4 fav); 2 Benedetto (Jim Crowley, 8-1 ); 11 Ten Pole Tudor (L Keniry, 40-1 ); 11 ran. 14 Ten To The Dozen (A Culhane, 6-1 joint-2nd-fav); 4 Romantic Verse (Liam Jones, 6-1 joint-2nd-fav);

Non-runners: Haasem; Blue Charm; Valhillen; Singleb; This Ones For Eddy;

Distances: Head; 1¼ lengths; ¾ length;

Winning trainer: M Wigham.

Tote: £3.00; £1.40; £3.80; £8.70; Exacta: £29.60; Trifecta: £185.80; CSF: £23.24; Tricast: £708.40;

Just not very well.

Edited by Bert