Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Adebayor to score at any time tonight

£20 @ 5/4

Another rolls in. I suggest taking a look at to score at any time. Prices aren't amazing but i've won my last 4 and must be nearly £100 up from 4 x £20 stakes.

However, i'm am extremely annoyed with myself for pussying out of putting a measly £2 on Tottenham to get the draw when they were 4-2 down with 10 mins to go, they were 100/1 on Betfair and although I called it, didn't go through with it. I'm ashamed, especially as my Adebayor bet had already come in.

Another rolls in. I suggest taking a look at to score at any time. Prices aren't amazing but i've won my last 4 and must be nearly £100 up from 4 x £20 stakes.

However, i'm am extremely annoyed with myself for pussying out of putting a measly £2 on Tottenham to get the draw when they were 4-2 down with 10 mins to go, they were 100/1 on Betfair and although I called it, didn't go through with it. I'm ashamed, especially as my Adebayor bet had already come in.

Wonder what odds were on offer at 87 mins!

Few bet's today.

Lingfield 2.10 - Ajjaadd (9/4) & Newcastle 1.30 That's Rhythm (13/8)

£5 singles and £5 double

Going to have an each way flutter on Cape Quarter in the 2.10 at Lingfield as well.

Statford 1.50 - Crescent Island and Predator

Reverse Forecast - £10

Few bet's today.

Lingfield 2.10 - Ajjaadd (9/4) & Newcastle 1.30 That's Rhythm (13/8)

£5 singles and £5 double

Going to have an each way flutter on Cape Quarter in the 2.10 at Lingfield as well.

Statford 1.50 - Crescent Island and Predator

Reverse Forecast - £10

Nice win there. Backed Crescent Island to win on the nose as well. Others were shit.

You find me a bookies that will let me bet on that and I might. Least he is a contender for it not like Paul 'Clean Sheet' Henderson. :thumbup:

:P

I'll take the bet mate. And I will give you 100/1.

Ive won bugger all this season on accumulators. Think once and one big bet on Udinese to beat Tottenham. Other than that ive been hopeless. Well I say hopeless more unlucky. I did a accumulator that paid out 90 quid the other week. All the games went through apart from Stenhoisumer's first freeking loss of the season against freeking Elgin bottom of the league without a win CITY.

So im thinking this weekend is the big one. Im thinking of a four or five fold.

Ive thought of two games, Sheff United to beat Plymouth and Oldham to win at home against Yeovil.

If anyone wants to help me out with the next two games, im open.

Just been Mark Jarvis had a tastey accy. £2 on...

Chelsea

Yanited

Rangers

Everton

Oldham

S****horpe

Pompey

Stenhousemuir

Returns of £67.92p. Cant grumble at that.

What I meant to shout from my car was "ladbrokes till I die"

I'll be heading down tomorrow morning for a tenner on

United

Exeter

Lincoln

Rangers

Ive won bugger all this season on accumulators. Think once and one big bet on Udinese to beat Tottenham. Other than that ive been hopeless. Well I say hopeless more unlucky. I did a accumulator that paid out 90 quid the other week. All the games went through apart from Stenhoisumer's first freeking loss of the season against freeking Elgin bottom of the league without a win CITY.

So im thinking this weekend is the big one. Im thinking of a four or five fold.

Ive thought of two games, Sheff United to beat Plymouth and Oldham to win at home against Yeovil.

If anyone wants to help me out with the next two games, im open.

Shrewsbury.